Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(FREE, FREE) PS1 spares + Silver gamecube console only (PAL) - (FREE, FREE, FREE!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaytimeDreamer View Post
    Opened it yesterday. Will send the LCD on Monday to [MENTION=1218]Zaki[/MENTION]. Thanks again
    Send the LCD to [MENTION=6557]boxhead[/MENTION], not me!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
      Send the LCD to @boxhead, not me!
      Yeah, sorry, wrong tag :P

Comment

[MENTION=6557]boxhead[/MENTION] - Hey mate, I've PM'ed you on Monday and still waiting to hear back regarding the LCD.

Comment

Comment

So the screen never worked in the end. Weirdly it made my PlayStation scream and I thought it had killed it but when I removed it it seemed ok again

Comment

Originally posted by boxhead View Post
              So the screen never worked in the end. Weirdly it made my PlayStation scream and I thought it had killed it but when I removed it it seemed ok again
              Sorry to hear this mate. Haven't had a chance to test all of the other stuff on the other hand. I know lasers don't work from what Zaki stated.

Weird issue. So no picture or anything when hooked up to a PSOne?

Comment

Just some black fuzz like it’s not tuned properly. I thought it was very weird that it seemed to effect the reading of the game discs! I think it needs banishing the phantom zone!

Comment

Does the screen come with a different power supply at all? Wondering if you’re lacking current.

Screen should be RGB so no need to tune ofc. I know the official ones are PAL or NTSC but even then I don’t think it would cause the described symptoms.

Comment

Oh dear I've not seen that before. Is the psu buggered? Screen look damaged?

Sorry [MENTION=6557]boxhead[/MENTION].

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                      Does the screen come with a different power supply at all? Wondering if you’re lacking current.

Screen should be RGB so no need to tune ofc. I know the official ones are PAL or NTSC but even then I don’t think it would cause the described symptoms.
                      Good call. From what I know, PAL machines don't work with the NTSC versions of those screens and vice versa.

Comment

Working...
                      X