X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...series-x-and-s
    Some of the extra dev time seems to be going into a port to Xbox Series S/X
    We could have guessed but its nice to have them confirm the formats. I think this might be the game I get a PS5 for unless I can get one before next year (doubt I'll be fortunate enough to though).

Comment

Comment

Comment

Good job on continuing to upload the trailers. Is the schedule every two weeks now given the game's release had slid to some time in 2022?

Comment

I think so by the looks, presumably it means we're looking at another heavy roster again given how much time is left

Comment

Comment

Comment

The main art of the game has leaked:

And the leak also has it that the release date for the game is 22 February 2022

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                    The main art of the game has leaked:

And the leak also has it that the release date for the game is 22 February 2022

If that's legit (quite likely as I think it was pulled from an official listing on the SNK Shop) its an interesting group piece that includes a good share of legacy characters/protagonists, the new main character and two new faces. Perhaps more will be revealed at Gamescom this coming week but a late February launch next year sounds like a good time to release when people have the money spare again (I was thinking they might have gone with March or April but if it has a hefty roster again on launch Feb '22 works for me).

Fat chance of being able to get a PS5 by then for retail price unless I pray to all the gods so it may end being the PS4 version for now.
                    Last edited by Paddy; 22-08-2021, 21:37.

Comment

17 February 2022 - 39 Fighters

Comment

Hoo boy, that's a big old dump of details! Crucial one though: rollback netcode! Hurrah.

Comment

Looks great in-game. Looks like it'll have it's own version of Roman Cancels. Looks super complicated too I'm in though.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                              Looks great in-game. Looks like it'll have it's own version of Roman Cancels. Looks super complicated too I'm in though.
                              KOF's gameplay is often refined until it reaches a point where the entry becomes a classic in the series (see KOF '98, '02, XI and XIII). Given they've taken care of the major concerns many had with the previous entry on release (how it looked and its online netcode) I'm hopeful it sells well for SNK. The only concern is that it releases at the same time as Horizon: Forbidden West which has a larger fanbase. They're different types of games though so hopefully they don't eat into each other's sales too much.

Comment

The last Kof felt a bit too slow. Also with online play a huge part of these games, I miss speed options like Capcom games sometimes had. Since I suppose you have to have a set speed to play others. I know Kof never had speed settings.

Comment

Working...
                                X