No announcement yet.

The King of Fighters XV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You might be right even though KOF XIV allowed players to run in and do flashy combos using ex-moves/supers the general pace was a little stop-start. Now with the quick flash you get with activating max mode that stops time for just a moment it will be a good change to the game's flow (and hopefully allow for performing satisfying combos mid-match whilst playing online more feasible).

I'm happy that SNK has seemingly tackled the main concerns players had with the previous game (how it looked and its online performance) to make it as user-friendly as it can be on launch. Changing those aspects whilst keeping the complexity in the gameplay for those who want to learn the game's intricacies is exactly what I want to see (I love KOF but I also want other players, new and old, to realise that too).

Comment

Comment

Not surprised that Kukri has returned and he's got some cool moves/combos (not sure about his personality though).

SNK will be having a special program for KOF XV at TGS when it takes place. There will also be a playable demo for invited attendees during the event so hopefully we'll get some footage of matches to get a closer look at the game in action:

SNK is finally starting to open up quite a bit more as to what fans can expect out of The King of Fighters 15, and it looks like we'll be learning a lot more in a few weeks.The ...

Comment

New trailers are out from TGS for Isla and K' (I'll try and add them from my mobile but if its not happening I'll leave Neon to do the honours).

Last edited by Paddy; 30-09-2021, 13:13.

Comment

The latest trailer sees the return of a long-running character to the starting roster.

Comment

Comment

For completions sake:

Comment

Whip looks great. Except that Smyths Toys whip.

Comment

The open beta for KOF XV is available to download via the PS Store if you want it ready to go ahead of the beta start time:

PS4

PS5

I'm going to play the hell out of this when it goes live. Going to have some local matches with my friend on Saturday evening as well which should be enjoyable and give us a taste of what's possible with the game's system (hope there's potential for more stylish combos and super cancels).
                    Last edited by Paddy; 17-11-2021, 20:22.

Comment

Comment

Saw the trailer they put out for the game awards, Kronin seems to be based on K9999/nameless from the all the arm warping.

Comment

I really hope that this will be good and multiplayer is solid, as I'm loving the metal slug stages.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by concretesnail View Post
                              I really hope that this will be good and multiplayer is solid, as I'm loving the metal slug stages.
                              The online has been pretty solid in the betas. The one last weekend was particularly good.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X