The King of Fighters XV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    Not unexpected but I'm surprised they waited until now to confirm her inclusion. At least she's in the roster which will please fans of the character. There's only one more for SNK to reveal and the default roster will be complete (if the former leak was true it'll be a matter of finding out if its who we can expect).

In curious who they add via the DLC teams. There have been rumours but I'm hoping they will be a surprise and not just characters that were present in KOF XIV and removed from the roster to sell later.

Comment

i'd expect 14 missing fighters and i don't remember them getting inventive with 14's DLC roster so the rest will be KoF fav's or originals, but it would be nice if they did something similar to Neo-Geo Battle Colosseum line up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
        i'd expect 14 missing fighters and i don't remember them getting inventive with 14's DLC roster so the rest will be KoF fav's or originals, but it would be nice if they did something similar to Neo-Geo Battle Colosseum line up.
        The character select screen has slots for four teams or three and a single slot which will presumably be for the boss (and unlockable is my guess). As they are grouped as teams and changed as such on the KOF XV official site they will be themed similarly at least (its rumoured one of the teams will be a Samurai Shodown team which I think would be quite good). We'll see what happens in the next couple of months anyway.

Comment

Comment

These days I wonder if I can even play fighting games anymore, the learning and suffering to get good seems like a pretty hard ask for me. But, this looks pretty good so I think I'm gonna pick it up

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
              These days I wonder if I can even play fighting games anymore, the learning and suffering to get good seems like a pretty hard ask for me. But, this looks pretty good so I think I'm gonna pick it up
              I hear you but knowledge from the previous ones can be transferred to the upcoming one. I agree with you when it comes to something like an MvC or DB Fighters title as the reflexes required to get good at those titles is a bit beyond me these days (I can still enjoy them to solve extent though).

Comment

Can anyone advise on the best place to buy the Omega Edition for this? GAME have it but I don't want to pay the RRP for it if possible.

Comment

Says on the GAME website that it's only available from them in the UK...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                      Says on the GAME website that it's only available from them in the UK...
                      If that's true its a bit of a pain as they are charging RRP for it (£79.99). I've seen Coolshop selling it for around £62 but need to check whether its the UK version or otherwise.

Edit: I've placed an order with them. There's always time to change it if another online retailer provides a better offer.

Comment

You can possibly order from one of the European Amazons. I spotted it on the German site, but it was already 89 euro (I think), and you'd have shipping and customs on top.

Comment

I ordered from Coolshop so we'll see how it goes (they're nearly £20 cheaper than GAME so I'll take a chance).

Comment

Comment

There was an update a few days ago and the first DLC characters are now playable. Pretty decent they are too!
                              Last edited by endo; 07-08-2022, 22:04.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X