No announcement yet.

Secret Santa 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe mine has arrived (I deliberately used my parents address in case I was not around when it came, and boy was I right!) so will collect in the next day or two.
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

We are doing the big Chrimbo drive up to our families early tomorrow morning so sadly I won't get to see my gift till we come back as mine has not arrived yet. I promise to take photos when I do!

Comment

mines arrived

Comment

My gift arrived, thanks Santa!
          I had to get my wife to open the package in case it wasn't wrapped, but it is and now sits nestled under the tree until the 25th.

Comment

Could the following guys confirm if you've had your parcel yet, please?

[MENTION=1218]Zaki[/MENTION]
            [MENTION=16665]Blobcat[/MENTION]
            [MENTION=960]Lebowski[/MENTION]
            [MENTION=7539]briareos_kerensky[/MENTION]
            [MENTION=16075]DaytimeDreamer[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              Could the following guys confirm if you've had your parcel yet, please?

@Zaki
              @Blobcat
              @Lebowski
              @briareos_kerensky
              @DaytimeDreamer
              Gift arrived and it was awesome!

Comment

Had gift ya

Comment

As of Thursday evening this week I had not received mine. We left home to stay with family from the early hours of Friday morning and will not be back until late on the 27th so I will probably have to pick mine up from parcel collection on the 28th if the postman tried to deliver when we were away.

So no, not yet but it now might be waiting for me at a post office at the other end of the country now.

Comment

I know your present was posted, [MENTION=16665]Blobcat[/MENTION], so it should be waiting for you.

Comment

Gift was delivered.

Comment

Got mine. Nicely wrapped

Comment

Great!

That means everyone has now got a gift!

I can't guarantee the quality of them, but the amount of PMs I've been getting means that a fair bit of thought have gone into most of them.

Comment

I think lots of thought generally goes into them, I think there have been a few people in the past who maybe misunderstood the way we do it here, rather than perhaps the way that people do jokey office secret santas

Comment

I had never done it before, but I did do my best to be sure I got my person something I thought they may like.

Comment

Alright, which one of you funny feckers got me Pizza Hut vouchers?!

Comment

Working...
                                X