No announcement yet.

Secret Santa 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just started using my new debit card the day after I bought something for my Secret Santa on Amazon. Payment declined so had a panic and resent with all new details so hopefully the main gift will be arriving soon.
    Hoping to be able to send it off by the end of the week or the latest a week tomorrow.

Comment

Are we doing a name and shame for the extra crap cheap gifts?

Comment

gifts bought, just need to wrap them up and should have them shipped later this week

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
          Are we doing a name and shame for the extra crap cheap gifts?
          I won't be doing that, because I think my present is pretty lame, but it cost a lot of money, even breaking the budget.

I'll have words if people don't get into the spirit of it, but I'm pretty sure everyone is having fun and I'm looking forward to seeing what people get!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            I won't be doing that, because I think my present is pretty lame, but it cost a lot of money, even breaking the budget.

I'll have words if people don't get into the spirit of it, but I'm pretty sure everyone is having fun and I'm looking forward to seeing what people get!
            I was only joking QC I'm sure it will be fun! We must have pics after unwrapping!

Comment

I was only joking QC
              There's been some dicks over the years that have sent bad presents, but I won't have it.

We must have pics after unwrapping!
              Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              If you're taking part, you HAVE to post in here what you've had, and preferably with pictures!
              Block caps, bold.

Comment

My gift from my Santa arrived today accompanied by a lovely note.

The gift is now on a shelf, mocking me with all it's shiny blue papered glory!!

GAH!!

Comment

I'm going to do a catch-up in about a week to see who is still waiting for their gift.
                  It's still early days at the minute, though.

Comment

Still waiting for mine, but who knows, it might already be in my letterbox waiting for pickup when I get home.

Comment

OK guys, we've got a week until last post for 2nd class Christmas delivery ( 18th ). 1st class is a couple of days later ( 20th ).

I know a few people have yet to send/receive their gifts, so if you've not done it yet, maybe try and get it posted at the weekend.

It's ticking along nicely at the minute, so nobody panic!

Comment

Never hear that before, awesome song

Comment

I haven't been able to post mine out yet.

It will be on it's way by the end of the week though.

Comment

Looks like mine just arrived

Parcel Force just turned up a box

"Mr. Boris, Right?"

I've just had my outgoing gift arrive, I will try and get it posted out soon

Comment

Similarly, judging by the "FUSE" on this parcel that's arrived, I think I've got mine. Thanks Santa!

(I should be posting out on Monday!)

Comment

Mine is here. It's in proper wrapping paper, with a card and says Bordersdown Secret Santa on it so no chance of confusion!

Comment

Working...
                                X