Halloween Ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teaser trailer for Halloween Kills

Universal Pictures is delaying the most high-profile features on its upcoming horror film slate. First up, Nia DaCosta’s “Candyman” revival is being pushed back a further three weeks – going from September 25th to October 16th this year. That’s a small delay compared to the two upcoming “Halloween” sequels which have both been delayed a […]

Whilst Universal has delayed the film a full year to 15 October 2021. Halloween Ends, which has yet to film, has also been delayed a year to 14 October 2022

Comment

Second trailer for Halloween Kills

Comment

One of John Carpenters tracks for Halloween Kills has been released:

Comment

Oh, featuring the song 'Unkillable', you say?

Comment

Unkillable, feat Unkillable.

A product of Unkillable Records Inc

Comment

With “Halloween Kills” now out in cinemas, the second of three planned “Halloween” revival films from director David Gordon Green is finally here. The third, “Halloween Ends,” arrives next year with the script now complete after two years of work with co-writer Danny McBride. Green has made it clear this is very much a trilogy […]

The maker of Halloween (2018) and Halloween Kills has revealed that writing on Halloween Ends has continued over the last two years of production delays and now instead of the originally mooted same night arc it will now take place four years after the other two films in a post-pandemic Haddonfield.

Comment

2018’s “Halloween” went over well with critics and at the box office. This year’s follow-up “Halloween Kills” was a critical dud, but still had a strong opening weekend. With “Halloween Ends,” the third and final film in David Gordon Green’s trilogy, the plan is to make something very different to the previous films. Appearing on […]

Unlike the recent film, Halloween Ends is said to be darker and smaller in scale. It's described as a coming of age film that is tonally closer to Christine.

Comment

The day after Halloween Ends, some people put up their Christmas Decorations.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    The day after Halloween Ends, some people put up their Christmas Decorations.
                    I know people who do that for sure. Touche with the word play.

Comment

Comment

Neon, I bet you £1 that it doesn't end.

Comment

It can end... but also not

In a way Halloween is now a Halloween Multiverse

Comment

Just like 1, 2, 6, H2O, Resurrection, reboot 1 and reboot 2 were the final films?

Comment

Exactly, full reboot within 5 years?

Comment

Yeah, my £1 is pretty safe.
                                I think I said in your neverending horror thread that horror fans are a curious bunch that simultaneously bemoan endless sequels whilst actively requesting endless sequels.

Comment

Working...
                                X