User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I just realised, I actually have the PS1 version of this via PSN for PS3.

Anyone who has watched that entire video above; how does that measure up?

Quote Originally Posted by hudson View Post
    I did you finsd the difficulty on Rondo? I've only scratched the surface and got rinsed by some boss. Second boss I think.

What does the duplicator do and jeez, seems like it gonna be a deep grind to get it.
    It's an adjustment from modern games for sure, but I don't think it's that bad - don't be afraid to retry things and you'll soon get it all down. I'd finished the PCE version years ago, mind, so a lot of it was just defamiliarising myself.

Duplicator is exactly that; allows you to duplicate single-use items - and it's just a case of finding a good spot to run in, grab the cash, run back off, back in, grab the cash etc. A little bit of a tedious end but shouldn't take too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Asura View Post
    I just realised, I actually have the PS1 version of this via PSN for PS3.

Anyone who has watched that entire video above; how does that measure up?
    It's ok! I think the general consensus of the video is that there really isn't a bad way to play - they've all got some inaccuracies, but nothing particularly game-breaking.

What? So you can duplicate money bags?

@Asura To be honest, I played the PSN PS1 & PSP versions and I didn't find anything wrong with them. I think the weakest post in the end was the Saturn version with its slowdown and double pixelling. I think it was okay on Xbox Live too, but it apparently has substantial input lag. Can't say I noticed lol.

I think Requiem at 15 quid is a great package really. Rondo is a quality game from what I've played so far.

Wow, I'm struggling with Rondo. 30 mins each it will have to be.

Made me laugh when I went back to the title screen to quit the game and when you press to quit the game emits what sounds like a massive long fart. Basically mocking me that I've shat myself.

Read up on how to unlock Maria, and maybe try with her instead? She makes most levels quite a bit easier.

Yea, Maria is this game’s easy mode.
    Multi hitting, insanely active default weapon
    Double jump
    Sub weapon that makes you invincible