No announcement yet.

Tetris Effect PS4.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When a man you've never met before suddenly gives you a puzzle game ... that's the ...

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
      Te tris is French for "you sort".

You sort of the effects.
      Tu tries. Sorry, I'll get back in my pedant's cupboard.

Comment

I couldn't be bothered to send my Asian copy back before I left for work on Monday. Does anyone else have a copy from that region and if so are the menus etc in English? I'll just keep it if it is and give it a whirl when I get home next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
          I couldn't be bothered to send my Asian copy back before I left for work on Monday. Does anyone else have a copy from that region and if so are the menus etc in English? I'll just keep it if it is and give it a whirl when I get home next weekend.
          Should have English

Buy Tetris Effect: Connected on PlayStation Store, a sumptuous, rhythmic reinvention of a timeless puzzle classic.

Is there no English at all on the back of the case? If anything they usually list languages on the back
          Last edited by Nico87; 13-12-2018, 21:34.

Comment

I'm not at home until next Thursday Nico to look at it.

Comment

The official PlayStation Asia site does list English as a supported subtitle. I'm pretty sure that confirms it. He says

Comment

Got stuck into some of the Effects modes tonight, All Clear, Combo and Purify in particular. They're all great. I found myself replaying Purify loads. Those pesky purple shinies are out in teasing numbers if you can get to them but for some reason I just couldn't dig deep enough.

Oh my goodness this game is like chocalare hobnobs. Love it.

Comment

Ugh, the last 30 lines of Metamorphosis on Normal. I'm struggling...

Comment

Man I'm LOVING this. My adrenaline was pumping like mad on Metamorphosis there but I only got to 63 lines. I've already said it elsewhere, but this isn't my kind of music, but headphones on and blasting it just feels so right. My wife went to work at half seven and I was straight on to my first Tetris session of the day!

EDIT: AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!! Two lines off of getting Metamorphosis!
                    Last edited by Colin; 22-12-2018, 09:40.

Comment

I don't like tetris, never have and im rubbish at it... Still temped to buy it.

Comment

Don't buy it. It's video game crack cocaine.

Comment

It is. [MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION] are we PSN (*Inbetweeners voice) friends?

Comment

I don't add folk on PSN, I'm a non online gamer!

Comment

Oh, you're one of them. Larry David of gaming lol.

Comment

I'll tell you what, Metamorphosis is just a complete bastard of a stage. One line off of clearing it is the closest I've got, and I've tried it so many times today that the bloody stage music is just on repeat in my head now.

Comment

Working...
                                X