No announcement yet.

Tetris Effect PS4.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ended up getting it from Amazon usa for £40 and that included the import fee been paid, sorry uk you lost a sale with this crap.

Comment

So annoying. I went to VGP. It really irritates me more than it should when games are not released physically.

Comment

Worth mentioning PAL version is available in France seems the game won’t be available in UK but you can grab a copy from Amazon France.

Comment

What a fantastic Tetris game on PS4 for all the reasons that fellow peeps have mentioned already but why can't I change the button layout on the face buttons... It's screwing me over badly!

Comment

Can anyone confirm if the Japanese version has English language options?

Comment

Anyone tried VR? Can you move the tetraminos as if you are in Minority Report?

Comment

This is another game greatly enhanced in VR mode. A Minority Report style control interface would be novel if somewhat tiring. Playing in VR is true escapism as you get hooked in by the audio. It's almost therapeutic. When you're in there and focussed on the tetrominoes it is a great distraction from things. Even though you get sections where it all ramps up the overall result is quite calming.

Comment

The VR implementation is really well done but I do prefer my own sound system to headphones - that is the only drawback. An amazingly well curated journey - Mizuguchi really knows how to create a route.

Comment

It says a lot about the power of VR that I'm happily to pay £35 for Tetris in 2018. It was always going to be great given the pedigree of not just Mizuguchi but the original game ... two great worlds colliding with lashings of VR fairy dust on top. But like many things it's only once you play it and everything clicks and you're right in the zone, smiling, feeling great, looking down on the Moon's surface, watching the Lunar Rover drive by while the vibes chill you out for the next wave.

Comment

The "theater" mode in games usually annoys me for the spelling but it is good enough in this!

Prayer Circles in playback mode is hugely compelling.

Comment

Confirmed UK physical release on December 7th.

Comment

Yes!!

Comment

Typical after I’ve just bought a US copy.

Comment

Does anyone know where on earth the weekly ritual is? Is it only for ps plus members or does it appear in a menu somewhere as for the life of me I can’t find it anywhere yet some people are obviously doing it as I have seen screens of it.

Comment

My copy just turned up, not US as advertised, Chinese. Going back and I’ll get the UK copy.

Comment

Working...
                                X