Breaking Bad: El Camino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking Bad: El Camino

Yesterday came the news that “Breaking Bad” creator Vince Gilligan was returning to that world shortly with news of a new film based on the critically acclaimed and popular AMC series going into production shortly in New Mexico. All we know is the project is a standalone story, the filming dates and the covert working […]

Still waiting for an actual title for this but yesterdays news that Breaking Bad was to receive an AMC produced movie that would start filming in New Mexico has gathered pace and more has now emerged.

The movie will start filming next month and will bring back Aaron Paul as Jesse Pinkman in the lead and will follow on directly from the ending of the series with Jesse mid-escape from the finale.
    Last edited by Neon Ignition; 23-09-2019, 08:17.

If it was any other show I'd have concerns but I'm excited for this.

Comment

This sounds like it could be very good. By the time we left Jesse Pinkman he was a very broken human being and I wondered where his life would take him after the finale.

Comment

The movie continuation of AMC’s acclaimed series “Breaking Bad” will reportedly air on Netflix and AMC. The series aired originally on AMC with seasons subsequently becoming available on Netflix for streaming, but it would appear with the film the roles will be reversed with Netflix scoring the first window. Show creator Vince Gilligan penned and […]

The sequel movie is looking set to release via AMC and Netflix.

Comment

No. Just no.

Comment

Better Call Saul has been decent so far, so I don't really have many reservations over this - the less said about Aaron Paul's The Path the better though.

Comment

If it's good, great.... And if it's pants I'll instantly refuse to believe it exists.

Comment

Releases 11 October 2019

Comment

Only a few days to go

Comment

I'm having a god damn Mexican Margarita party, re-watching the last episode of season 5 and donning my best Walter White pair of brown slacks.

Cannot wait.

Comment

Strollin' to the party like my name is El ninio
                      Well I'm hangin' out drinking in the back of an El Camino

Comment

As a kid I was a skid, no one knew me by name
                        Trashed my own house party because nobody came

Comment

He was a skater boy
                          She said, "see you later, boy"

Comment

I've never seen a single episode of Breaking Bad but the film trailer looks interesting. If I were to jump in and just watch the film would I be missing any significant backstory or plot points or anything?

Comment

Year only the EVERYTHING! Golgo.

Comment

Working...
                              X