No announcement yet.

Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While on lunch at work the other day i was doing my usual entertainment while eating and youtube randomly decided to slot a modern Mickey mouse cartoon into my recomendations list i clicked on it and my world changed. I was intrigued as they are using his original design i thought it was going to be a twee and sickly Disney job. NOPE i pissed myself laughing, whatever they are feeding them over at the Disney stable they better keep doing it. From the amazing artstyle where they keep it old but also looking new at the same time, the stupid overly dramatic poses all the time crack me up. It's like they fused Ren & Stimpy with Mickey, the fact they take the piss out of other Disney franchises, Exhibit A when the dwarfs can wish for Snow white to come back to life but decide on hair instead LOL savage as F. Plus Mickeys voice, whoever they have voice acting him is fab lol.

This is how you modernize, im currently binge watching them all on youtube while downloading for offline play. I haven't laughed so hard all week they are just what i needed. Who would have thought Disney could be genuinely funny.

Curious if these made it to dvd i'm almost tempted to give Disney some cash for these.
    Last edited by importaku; 23-03-2019, 10:20.

Comment

It’s almost 11:30pm and my wife and I are in Osaka heading to an arcade to play Taiko no Tatsujin before the close at 12:00. We’re rather drunk, too.

Comment

We played until a little after closing time.

Earlier on we found some wicked retro arcades. One had SF, SF2, SF2CE, SF2 Rainbow Edition, SSF2T, Third Strike, Night Warriors, VF, VF2, VF3 and a range of KoF games.

The area is called Shin Sekai and is in Osaka.
        Last edited by randombs; 23-03-2019, 14:48.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
          While on lunch at work the other day i was doing my usual entertainment while eating and youtube randomly decided to slot a modern Mickey mouse cartoon into my recomendations list i clicked on it and my world changed. I was intrigued as they are using his original design i thought it was going to be a twee and sickly Disney job. NOPE i pissed myself laughing, whatever they are feeding them over at the Disney stable they better keep doing it. From the amazing artstyle where they keep it old but also looking new at the same time, the stupid overly dramatic poses all the time crack me up. It's like they fused Ren & Stimpy with Mickey, the fact they take the piss out of other Disney franchises, Exhibit A when the dwarfs can wish for Snow white to come back to life but decide on hair instead LOL savage as F. Plus Mickeys voice, whoever they have voice acting him is fab lol.

This is how you modernize, im currently binge watching them all on youtube while downloading for offline play. I haven't laughed so hard all week they are just what i needed. Who would have thought Disney could be genuinely funny.

Curious if these made it to dvd i'm almost tempted to give Disney some cash for these.
          This is what happens when you put something in Paul Rudish's hands

Comment

Off to pay for my new house today, then should exchange on Friday.

New adventures

Comment

It's been a while but the entity who leaves random books n stuff on the bench at the bus stop struck again this afty.

Been the third occasion I've noticed stuff being left. First time it was a huge, hardback coffee table tome about Miami (iirc). It was amazing but huge and I couldn't be arsed taking it to work in the rain. Then about a month later, another big book (which I've forgotten, was good but not as good as the first one).

Anyway, today there was a book ('The Best Of Jackie Annual', lurid purple cover). And there was...

...there was...

...an uncut EC DVD of Cannibal Holocaust. Yeah.

So I pocketed the latter (work pant pockets easy hold a DVD) and left the former for someone else.

How very odd. How very odd indeeeeeeeed.

Comment

On another note I’ve been running a months long study on human behaviour by leaving certain objects on a bus bench in front of of my place.

The results have been, interesting, to say the least, especially from a particular subject.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                  A 'piddle pack' AKA 'pittle pack', a bag with powder in which turns the piss to jelly. So every time you watch Top Gun just remember the bags of piss-jelly bumping about their feet in the cockpit.
                  Yeah, you can actually buy them. I'm not sure who does, but I've seen them for sale in hiking shops... But I've never quite understood that. I mean, if you're going to go for a slash in the great outdoors while hiking, I'm not sure if peeing in a little bag is any more dignified than just weeing onto the ground - and the latter is clearly more environmentally friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                    On another note I’ve been running a months long study on human behaviour by leaving certain objects on a bus bench in front of of my place.

The results have been, interesting, to say the least, especially from a particular subject.
                    Well what did you expect me to do with that glass dildo?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                      Well what did you expect me to do with that glass dildo?!?
                      Not THAT I can asure you. But that’s what these studies are for.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                          "Hoofw***ing bunglec***" had me in stitches! ...I'll never the use the hooves again...

Comment

Comment

Got the keys to my new house. My other half is a whirlwind of cleaning random places, weird comments and general odd behaviour.

Now the work begins.

Comment

Hardly drinking these days, was supposed to go to pub after work but fat mate pulled a sickie (had a cold yesterday, off with bad back today, go figure). Decided to have a bottle of merlot and chill and one glass has already got me singing songs in a cheeky cockney voice and considering posting some to a crazy WhatsApp group I'm on.

But I will hold out. But I am laughing my tits off. Proper grueller at work today, literally running about for eight hours, my nads are so sweaty they smell worse than Stig Of The Dump's jockstrap.

Comment

Working...
                                X