No announcement yet.

Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, that Street Fighter collection that's out on current consoles. Even without the exquisite gameplay, just think of all the beautiful, joyous aesthetics on offer, all those beautiful backgrounds and sprites, all those frames of animation, all those amazing sound fx and choonz, all those game over screens and title screens and fonts.

ALL of that. On one disc. I think it's AMAZING.

Comment

Also, the beautiful music of Marc Moulin. It is the soundtrack to me soul.

Comment

Gundam and Hello Kitty are having their 40th and 45th anniversary respectively, so...Gundam VS Hello Kitty. Yeah.

Comment

Just been to rome for the week, had its ups and downs (if anyone wants some advice for when their while i still remember it let me know ) but smiling i am back home and still off work for a few more days

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
            Just been to rome for the week, had its ups and downs (if anyone wants some advice for when their while i still remember it let me know ) but smiling i am back home and still off work for a few more days
            I can't stand travelling and going back to work the next day. My wife does it all the time and complains about being tired

Comment

Lol funnily enough my wife was complaining all the time about having to walk so much around the city, but i really wanted to for the first few days.

Comment

Any good April fools today?

Comment

The forum crashed and the db backups were corrupt, meaning all posts have been reset to March 2003.

Violet Berlin, she's a sort, eh!?

Comment

Got my keys to the house and now I’m gutting it. Feels good to be able to do as I please with a property.

Plus I can now just say to people

“Ok I’m sick of looking at you all now, get out my house”

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                      Any good April fools today?
                      This is the first leaked picture of Nikon’s upcoming left-handed APS-C DSLR camera: No related posts.

Following Canon’s latest announcement, Nikon is also rumored to announce a new instant camera that will destroy everything available on the market today in terms of image quality. I just received the first leaked picture and here is the promo video: No related posts.

Comment

Six months after placing my order my PSIO has shipped!

Comment

Madagascar Solid! (get it?)

Anyway, made me smile.

Last edited by charlesr; 02-04-2019, 13:55.

Comment

FINALLY finished the vastly tedious "Water Hazard" level from Half Life 2 on 360 Orange Box. Thank scheisse THAT is outta the way.

That level invokes the same feelings of dread as the sewer levels in Resi 2 remake. A dismal feeling of inner death.

Comment

Also, managed to nab that Wii-U for £80. I can't wait. I want an HDMI Wii, primarily, and I'm curious about its limited library. And four top games with it, too.

Well worth the wong for the **** of it.

Comment

The Wii-U is lurrrvely.

If The Wonderful 101 isn't in those four games, make sure you get it asamfp.

Comment

Working...
                                X