No announcement yet.

Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heading home today after a grueling ten days away with work. Eighteen days off from tomorrow, YES!

Comment

Off to see Madness tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
        Off to see Madness tonight!
        It’s not black eye Friday just yet!

Comment

FINISHED WORK FOR THE YEAR!!!!!

Comment

[MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION]: if you can moonstomp out One Step Beyond for me, that would be great, but a little circa-Grey Day Suggs hand-waving will do!

Comment

Really enjoyed this lol

Comment

[MENTION=2924]Leon Retro[/MENTION] got a bit creative in his madness there.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                  @Leon Retro got a bit creative in his madness there.
                  They call them "porch pirates" in America. I'd rig that device to spray manure over thieves.

Comment

I first heard this track on an old Greek compilation cassette called 'Super Disco Buster' from a car boot up in Cross Green for 20p back in 1992. It had loadsa YMO on as well and the tape was really good quality, heavy as.

As far as I know, if I hadn't found this track on that cassette, I wouldn't ever have heard it. Bar that tape, I've never heard it played anywhere else, anywhere. What a tape it was!!!! I hope I still have it, the cassette quality was so good I reckon it would.

But I digress, I'm meaning to talk about Der Der, Da Da, or whatever the **** it's called.

It is awesomely beautiful and I ultimately have brilliant taste in music.

Comment

Finished the reindeer I swore to myself I wouldn't make after spending too long on the last one...glad I ignored me.

Named in tribute to those poor souls sat waiting to fly away for Christmas, everyone meet Gatwick

Comment

That’s beautiful

Comment

Treads a fine line between 'is nothing sacred!?' and sweet nostalgia ... I'm with the latter on this occasion

Comment

If ever they did a Bash Street Kids film, I know who would be playing Plug.

Comment

Dude has been in a few AVGN videos too of late!

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                                If ever they did a Bash Street Kids film, I know who would be playing Plug.
                                I cannot un-see him as Plug now!

I realised in the last few years his name is Plug, not Pug as I always read it as as a kid.

Comment

Working...
                                X