X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philip is lovely

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
      A few weeks ago, my wife randomly pointed out that Nintendo had re-released the Famicom Mini.

Her job involves researching market trends so I just assumed she'd heard that from a colleague.

Her: "Are they good? They look so cute."

Me: "So cute. But we've got the SFC Mini so it's a bit much. Also, our place is a ****-tip"
      edited for truth.

Comment

If you bring things from the WhatsApp group on BD, I'll just treat it like BD.

Comment

Sorry B, won't happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
            Nearly cut all my glass for the window now. At the annoying fiddly pieces now but had a really good session. Still a few bits I might change but this will probably be my last photo till the damn thing is finished and I can start thinking about my next one!

Gonna start getting things ready for Christmas later this afternoon!
            Thats awesome

Comment

Lol on twitter to win a Nintendo switch and a copy of Diablo you need to upload a picture of you playing Diablo on your nintendo switch

Comment

Might as well make people work for their eBay listing.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                  Got employee of (last) month at work. Whoop!
                  Oops I did it again!

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                  Thats awesome
                  Thanks! I have the "fun" of cutting the ****ty tiny pieces left to do this Saturday. When I start leading probably next week I need to start thinking of my next project.
                  Last edited by Blobcat; 06-12-2018, 22:11.

Comment

I was playing Girls Frontline (now hosting a crossover with Blazblue and Guilty Gear) and I noticed that one of the character's victory pose is pretty much the same as Fio's from Metal Slug.

Comment

Music Test on MD Galaxy Force off that MD compilation on Xbone.

I never had this game back in the day but I am loving several of the musics. I think "Beyond The Galaxy" is a bloody masterpiece!!!!

Comment

Comment

Oh god we forget how juicy n' phat MD soundchip can be. And so so jazzy.

Comment

I've been having to attend hospital for treatments and tests for quite a few months now due to chest/respiratory issues, it's all been weighing on me a fair bit. Finally got all my results and diagnosis at the hospital this afternoon, and while I do have and will continue to have health issues, it's not as severe as it could've been and is easily treatable. Nice.

Comment

Good to hear [MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                                I've been having to attend hospital for treatments and tests for quite a few months now due to chest/respiratory issues, it's all been weighing on me a fair bit. Finally got all my results and diagnosis at the hospital this afternoon, and while I do have and will continue to have health issues, it's not as severe as it could've been and is easily treatable. Nice.
                                Glad to hear you're gonna be ok! Are you a smoker Colin?

Comment

Working...
                                X