No announcement yet.

Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, never as much as tried it in my life.

Comment

Just lots of sauce

Comment

Just been having a right chuckle going through one of the old "show us what you look like" threads. We really should have a new one.

Comment

Comment

Christ that's awful. Hilarious that he was the guy who actually recorded that song in the first place though, even if you'd never know.

Comment

Finished wrapping Christmas presents for another year. There is one small gift for the bloke I am not sure will arrive in time but appart from that I AM DONE!

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                There is one small gift for the bloke I am not sure will arrive in time
                Is this the last present:

Comment

[MENTION=7539]briareos_kerensky[/MENTION]'s video narration I could hear you talk all day Luca.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    Is this the last present:
                    That's not how he'll remember it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                      @briareos_kerensky's video narration I could hear you talk all day Luca.
                      What exactly have you watched now?

Comment

Is this the last present?
                        No, its somethings very small that I bought on a whim with some random nerdy stuff for me from the lootbox online shop I was randomly linked to on Facebook not long ago (Utena bento box GET!)

Things that make me smile, I just watched this entire video and was intrigued the whole time. I now really want one of these puzzles!

Last edited by Blobcat; 12-12-2018, 21:59.

Comment

There's a rabbit hole of puzzle videos to go down on YouTube, [MENTION=16665]Blobcat[/MENTION]!

I want to watch them, but I also don't because then you'd know how to solve them without even trying.

A guy called Chris Ramsey has loads of vids:

Comment

I want to watch them, but I also don't because then you'd know how to solve them without even trying.
                            Thats the problem, I love to watch but I want to solve on my own.
                            The one on the Japanese show was about a guy who had been trying for 10 years and not completed it so I thought it was a safe bet I would not have worked it out quickly!

I do love me a puzzle

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                              Thats the problem, I love to watch but I want to solve on my own.
                              The one on the Japanese show was about a guy who had been trying for 10 years and not completed it so I thought it was a safe bet I would not have worked it out quickly!

I do love me a puzzle
                              Yeah, fair play! Ten years is quite an achievement. Somebody should have shown him YouTube yeeeears ago for the solution! (joke)

I learned how to do the Rubik's Cube this year. (About 2 to 3 mins to solve, since you asked.)
                              I'd love to get faster, but I love tactile stuff like these puzzles.

They're quite expensive though!

Information about new puzzles to our site. Mr Puzzle manufactured puzzles documented for collectors.

Comment

Virgin just emailed me with a round up of my usage for the year and apparently over 12 months I've used 6782GB of data

Comment

Working...
                                X