Clear All

A good drying day

Comment

Managed to get into an MMO again!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
        Managed to get into an MMO again!
        I'm sorry to hear that!

In other news, No Man's Sky is going MMO in the summer...

Comment

Mmmm.....Oh.

Comment

Had an offer accepted on a house and managed to get the mortgage sorted.

Just waiting for some paperwork for the next phase.

Bigger house with a drive, cool summerhouse in the garden and smack bang in the catchment area for the schools we want the kids to go to.

Comment

Just realised when I got that Xbone pad last week, it came with a free code for two weeks of Game Pass. So I can get Crackdown 3 for nowt, if I want. And see what else I'll play for a coupla weeks.

Niiiiice.

Comment

We Happy Few, as well, a game "set in a drug-fuelled, retrofuturistic city in an alternative 1960s England". Sounds like the game of my dreams, tbh. Been curious about it for a bit despite the bad reviews, looks a bit Bioshock-y but with a swinging 60s twist. Can't grumble for nowt, looking forward.

Comment

My neice entered the world today. Sister is fine and dandy and the baby is healthy and strong.

A good day

Comment

Been on nights for the first time in nearly four years, got quiet earlier and me and my two shift pals were in the A&E kitchen talking random crap, ended up on the subject of how Tornado pilots piss and we bandied about all sorts of theories so my mate asked me to Google it and the answer was:

A 'piddle pack' AKA 'pittle pack', a bag with powder in which turns the piss to jelly. So every time you watch Top Gun just remember the bags of piss-jelly bumping about their feet in the cockpit.

Is THAT heroic?

Comment

What about number 2s though? Do they have a special tube attached and fire them out of the cockpit or something?

Comment

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like vudumommajuju.

Comment

After checking my boys on their temperament when playing Fortnite's tricky platform challenges, I find myself turning the air blue playing Trials Rising.

I'm such a hypocrite

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                            What about number 2s though? Do they have a special tube attached and fire them out of the cockpit or something?
                            Damn it, THAT's the other thing I meant to check!

(GOOGLES)

Comment

Apparently, it's either wait, crap in yo suit or improvise. Most pilots 'do the dirty thing' before they embark on their respective missions.

Comment

First set of night shifts in my new role over. God, gone like *that*, was dreading 'em this time a week back. All went cool as well and managed to read half of I, Partridge the last two nights inbetween jobs. It has made me smile quite a lot.

But maybe not belly laugh that much. Not yet, actually. Maybe six big titters, two of which were rolling titters which lasted a bit and gently made the outer muscles of my stomach pulsate for a bit...but that's not classifiable as a belly laugh. More a lot of smiles and I'm enjoying it.

Just belly me, biyatch, I'm halfway through.

Comment

Working...
                                X