X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION]

Comment

Iol

I drove up to my mums ahead of the wedding today and saw something that’s associated with something that always makes me smile; [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION]’s rather irrational hatred of the Moto service station’s relaxing bloke logo.

Is it his hair or a crown?! He doesn’t like stopping at moto because it irritates him and I find this hilarious.

Comment

Ha ha ha, I bet you pretend you need fuel or a wee just to stop there!

Talking of motorway eatery logos, I was never sure if the Happy Eater Pac-Man rip-off guy was pointing to where he wanted food or he was making himself sick...

Comment

Or how the little chef was ever tall enough to use the work benches and stoves in a kitchen...
          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Been thinking for the last coupla weeks...I actually love my job again.

Love it. LOVE it. Luuuuuuuurve it.

It's been like a complete turnaround for me over the last eighteen months and the only thing bad about this gig is getting up at 6.55am after continually burning the midnight oil to squeeze more fun out of life.

Yeah, been blasting by on 4.5-5hrs sleep all bloody week. ****ing YouTube. And THE SUPER SPY. Love that game.

Anyhow, it's the best move I ever made in the history of my employment. It's perfect. I think four on, four off is the way to go. So nice only going in four days with the dangling carrot of those four days off. It's ace, I haven't felt so happy at work in ages.

That and the peeps I work with. We're a five-man army. Or is it five man army? I hate for peeps to lose their jobs but we had a right unpleasant, lazy tit on our shift, always negative, always abrasive, always being a wanker to a coupla guys on our shift. Straight outta some factory in a 60s sink drama sorta type, the factory wazzock.

Anyhow, I could speak more volumes about this geezer but let's just say he was at a local Wetherspoons in town with his sis (always with his sis he was, is...) and he was pissed n' being mouthy and said summat he shouldn't to a lass who was filming him...

...anyway, we haven't seen him since the incident, must be like seven weeks now. In his place is the final piece of our jigsaw, we all 'fit', we're all cool, we all graft and work as a team and we are all funny ****ers and we have a laugh every shift and never gripe about each other cos there really is nothing to gripe about!!!

So relaxed now. He just ruined the ambience and was obnoxious and moaning all the bastard time, just a vortex of neverending bad juju.

We all don't wanna work with the guy and - it feels bad to say it - we dread the potentiality of his return...although it seems very doubtful to me!

We're mellow and relaxed all the time, now, we're just a bloody great team, we form like Voltron.

Unlike the other team. Lol. Always shouting and at each other's throats, being unpleasant and aggressive to staff, no fun at all for new starters on bank (it's called 'pool' here). I get on with all the peeps on that shift, due to my mellow, pleasant nature, but goddamnit they are a cacophonous set of twats at (many, many) times!

Our crew by comparison...is just cool as ****. Peeps come down to our room to pay a visit. We have toast and tea and ice lollies...though I'm not sure who bought the latter, we certainly didn't.

They magically appeared. Them twin-stick fruity ones. About eighty.

Yeah, we got this big old fridge freezer that some department were chucking out. Everything we get is salvaged, you should see our orthopaedic recliner chair in sturdy, navy blue faux leather.

Wipeable.

Anyway, life is gooooood.

Comment

Always loving your posts Jazz! Work is always better when you have fun and reliable people to work with!

Just got back from my wonderful ‘bachelorette breakfast’ my sisters arranged for us with my mother. My mum was quite pleased there were no willy accessories but the fact she keeps mentioning them I think she is actually disappointed or they are to appear later on my hen do day today.

Off to the spa shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                Everything we get is salvaged, you should see our orthopaedic recliner chair in sturdy, navy blue faux leather.

Wipeable.
                Hmmmm.
                Checks poster.
                Checks out.
                Haha!

Sounds sweet dude, all of it haha!

Comment

Our next door neighbour brought us a homemade apple crumble last night.

I had a small serving. It reminded me of my Nan's. The rest is being demolished today!

Comment

Every morning at 7am when the second hand TV was switched on, the village internet went down.

"The mystery of why an entire village lost its broadband every morning at 7am was solved when engineers discovered an old television was to blame..."

Awesome.

(Yes, I will be checking to see if I have any old TVs / electronics that can similarly annoy the neighbours!)

Comment

So, it seems the TV in question was "16' Bush television" (https://uk.news.yahoo.com/welsh-broa...071106801.html)

I have an old crusty Bush TV too somewhere. I will be testing it out at some point haha, albeit not to watch Pus Morgan.

Comment

Old crusty bush. Love it.

That's all. That's all I've got. I just loved it.

Comment

I've still got my old, fourteen inch Bush.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            Old crusty bush. Love it.

That's all. That's all I've got. I just loved it.
                            Pus Morgan leaking quietly out of it.
                            [MENTION=6476]JazzFunk[/MENTION] TMI mate, come on now.

Comment

Lol. I am the master of thread derailment!

Sadly, I don't have many tales of drunken tomfoolery this year, I've gone a bit Richard Briers, of late. Not even having a drink tonite when I can, cos I'm on Day 2 of 20 days off.

Not even pining for the alc. What a pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                                I've still got my old, fourteen inch Bush.
                                My mum and dad used to rent one when I was young, can you remember renting telly's, from places like Martin Dawes and Granada, ours was from the latter.

Comment

Working...
                                X