No announcement yet.

Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw, man, WARHAWK!!!! Even when I found out later on he'd nicked the tune off an old 70s CD that I have but have forgotten the name of...Rob's version was better! Not only that, a fellow Yorkshireman. Rob Hubbard is the best.

Comment

Actually, scratch that. He MAY have been from Durham or Newcastle or somewhere like that.

But it's close enough.

Comment

Along with the weight loss, recently I’ve been bashing my shoulders into walls and door frames. I think my shoulders are getting bigger!

For a while I’d been like Captain America before he got his shot. My shoulders shrunk so much I had to buy a smaller pillow.

Comment

Hmmm... that sounds like a case of door frame reduction and wall expansion. You might need to call a builder to take a look at those. If your door frames reduce too much, you'll not make it through them at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
            Hmmm... that sounds like a case of door frame reduction and wall expansion. You might need to call a builder to take a look at those. If your door frames reduce too much, you'll not make it through them at all.
            It's more like I've been bumping my shoulders into things a lot more over these past few weeks since I started doing press-ups. I say "started", but I really just did ten a few Saturdays ago.

Comment

Rather than just have a football thread, we still have a seperate sub-forum with what firts appears to be the most singularly dedicated Tottenham Hotspurs thread ever

Comment

Perhaps all Morrisons do this but ours plays music, on Sunday we had some Luther and today they had Bye Bye Baby, Bay City Rollers.

Comment

[MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION] temp ban request for peebsy trying to avoid the swear jar. Please do the needful.

Brad: Deleted both yours and peebs swear bypass posts. Next time it’s a temp ban
                  Last edited by Brad; 30-10-2020, 07:26.

Comment

What a tell tale!

Comment

One of the best headlines i have read https://www.thejournal.ie/men-rescue...250586-Oct2020

Comment

Got STAR WARS: THE FORCE UNLEASHED in the Xbox sale. Haven't played it in over a decade and I'm glad to say the first level is STILL epic, pure Vader.

Such a feeling of awesome force. Man, it feels like when I charge up that slope on the first bin run of the morn. Pure Vader.

Comment

Another smile. Been listening to loads of Rick James tonight then got onto watching miscellaneous interviewy stuff:

Think Rick James would give a shid about stuff like BLM? He was too busy being a God.

That's because he was Rick James, bitch.

Comment

The A-Team episode with him in is ace.

Comment

Never seen that!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                                Never seen that!!!!!
                                Best get watching some watchings then!!

Comment

Working...
                                X