No announcement yet.

Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^microdosing of what? I need new specs at the mo, I've had one arm sellotaped on for the last six months, I just find sorting it a massive hassle, throughout this lockdown.

It's not like I've gotta look handsome or owt cos all the pubs are shut and we all wear masks at work, anyway. Need my lower teeth de-staining, too, but can't see the point right now!

It's like a limbo, this. Even growing my hair long again. I will care a bit more when we don't have to wear bloody masks n' stuff, roll on a bit of freedom down the pubs in the summer!!!

Comment

A worried dog walker alerted police but officers say she was right to remain vigilant.

It does look quite toeish!

Comment

Well it is always dogwalkers and joggers that find the bodies isn’t it?!

Comment

Indeed. Just one of the reasons why I prefer cats and don't jog lol.

Speaking of cats...last picture...(and 'halo' Biden is pretty great too!).

A selection of striking images taken around the world this week.

I wonder, will that PO in pic three fine himself for improper mask wearing?

Comment

Don't think Cavalcade has posted in about 5 years now but I stumbled across this again today. Bordersdown history! Hope he doesn't mind I uploaded it back then.

Comment

You know how I often post in irks on a Monday cause I work with a dim dentist?

It was her last day today! Nice lady but a clown to work with, I felt like Jeremy Beadle was gonna jump out every day I worked with her.

Such a relief
              Last edited by Blobcat; 11-01-2021, 18:01.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                Don't think Cavalcade has posted in about 5 years now but I stumbled across this again today. Bordersdown history! Hope he doesn't mind I uploaded it back then.

Thank you!

Comment

Always makes me smile

Comment

Covid / rulebreaking aside, did raise a smile!

Canadian police fined the couple, who were trying to exploit curfew rules that allow dog-walking.

Comment

I recall someone posted the original story in another thread (it was in the news all over), so this is good to see

Comment

Wildlife park aside...

Bears Nobby, Hamish, Luka and Sisu are enjoying the snow which has fallen across the county.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa View Post
                            Wildlife park aside...

Bears Nobby, Hamish, Luka and Sisu are enjoying the snow which has fallen across the county.

Cool.

Comment

Is it right, that it still burns that Cavalcade's song didn't mention me....

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
                                Is it right, that it still burns that Cavalcade's song didn't mention me....
                                Don’t worry, that just puts you in the cool kid gang

Comment

Working...
                                X