X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by randombs View Post
    Sell the house. You’ll easily get 26k.

Easily.
    That's on the cards too but having a £0 balance remaining 9n that mortgage makes things a bit easier. And £26k cheaper

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
      Turned out my money was mosly made out of what is now illegal tender
      Poems?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
        Poems?
        "Free massage" coupons.

Comment

Jeez-oh, barely been sober for the last three days, I feel like @JazzFunk right now. Just watched the Netflix Springsteen on Broad at special, only cried five times, feel like I won.

Comment

Wife and I finished a 1000 piece jigsaw in 2 days. First jigsaw I've done in 15 years and the first we've done together.

Comment

I'd made a conscious effort to not check my work email since the last day of school (Dec 21 - THE MAYANS WERE RIGHT!!!), and was having "the fear" about how many messages I would have when I checked it today. 2 emails, both replies to messages I'd sent the last week of school.

Comment

Sobriety.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                  Sobriety.
                  The last time I consumed alcohol was 30th December 2017, that has made a massive impact on my life, that brings me joy.

Comment

A whole year, congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by chojin View Post
                      The last time I consumed alcohol was 30th December 2017, that has made a massive impact on my life, that brings me joy.
                      That's just crazy talk Russ, just being off it today is plenty. (But well done)

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                        That's just crazy talk Russ, just being off it today is plenty. (But well done)
                        That's what I thought at the beginning, I have no plans to drink again... I'm turning 43 on Saturday and at my fittest ever, six pack the whole nine yards

Comment

That's awesome [MENTION=3510]chojin[/MENTION] well done!

Comment

By removing pin 35 on my Indivision flicker fixer it now works in my A600. Yay!
                            I can now have a workbench desktop with a MASSIVE screen resolution of 1024 x 768 lol.

Comment

Comment

Not my favorite flavour, any other variety I can munch on?

Comment

Working...
                                X