No announcement yet.

Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This makes me smile, for I am a 47 year old man child.

It'll go in the shop tomorrow along with the others.

Comment

Counts as a face covering too. Wear it to the supermarket.

Comment

[MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION]'s workplace has a new ISP and this place is blocked.

He's been unable to post any bad puns lately.

Comment

As soon as I can post on here, you're in for a bannin'.

You're just lucky I can't post at the moment.

Comment

He can't ban us! Go mad!

*tips wastepaper basket upside down, 1 ball of paper falls out*

Comment

I've got a 40p per hour pay rise starting next month.

Also, not only did my dentist get me an Easter Egg, but it was a Lindt Egg & Lindt Bunny boxset!

I wonder how long they will last.

Comment

Grats Blobcat! Make that chocolate last!

Comment

Lambs frolicking in a field. I don't if it's because they're just cute or if it's something deeper like they herald the onset of spring, but the sight always warms my heart and puts a smile on my face.

Comment

I can't eat lamb anymore. I think the guilt of eating a baby sheep has caught up with my taste buds. I find it nauseatingly fragrant, almost like a meatier duck, these days. Overpowering.

And it all happened in the subconscious. Lamb was always my fave. It wasn't me who made me not like it.

I prefer eating cows n' pigs. Big animals that could fight me back.

I've even gone off chicken. Big style.

All I have now is beef n' bacon. But it provides the optimum performance for my job. I'm just sad about the chicken, I just taste it too much these days.

Comment

PS fish n' chips, too. Just cos Poseidon just text us.

He said if I don't mention the chippy, he'd bray us, plus threatened to bum us with the point of his trident.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                        I prefer eating cows n' pigs. Big animals that could fight me back.
                        A fight to the death. Man vs beast. Man vs food. Loser gets eaten. If your gnashers are on point, you can sneak a sneaky snack mid-fight.

Comment

Exactly!!!!!! It's awful when you get KFC and realise the meat was less than a foot high, even the Frankenchickens in America.

It's not primarily the guilt, mind, it's more I've gone off the flavour.

Comment

Had these little nerdy shelves for a while sat on my desk and bookshelf for a couple of years now. Put them up this afternoon, still need to switch some things around

[MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] has started to put more pictures on the wall of the spare room/ his working from home office so thought it was about time I put my shelves up. Being in a rented property we always get a bit anxious stabbing things into the wall but since the first Lockdown we have started to try and improve our flat more.

Had a bit of a spring clean today, my desk is much clearer but still need to make a list of things to get once I can get out and about. Even cleaned and set up my oil burner candle thing for the first time in a few years and the place smells great.

Just trying to make inside as nice as possible since outside is so inviting but full of people on the beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
                              Lambs frolicking in a field. I don't if it's because they're just cute or if it's something deeper like they herald the onset of spring, but the sight always warms my heart and puts a smile on my face.
                              Me too, especially around easter time 🙂

Comment

THE SUPER SPY.

What a game!!!

I don't even get off that much off the game, nowadays, it's ALL about the excellent music!!!!!!

Oh, man, what bangin' choonz.

Comment

Working...
                                X