Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    It's so weird having kids because you never really have much time to yourself, just a couple of hours before bed, so it was really nice to have a weekend of just milling about with no real agenda. Bliss!
    I love my kids more than anything in the world but there are times when you need time to be yourself and not a husband or a father.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
      I love my kids more than anything in the world but there are times when you need time to be yourself and not a husband or a father.
      Enjoy it while you can, for the first time in ages i actually got my daughter out of the house and for a walk with our friends, shes at that age where the last thing she wants to do is spend any time with us, and is either off with friends or in her room with her music on full blast singing at the top of her voice and annoying the neighbors. My son who is now a teenager spends all his spare time at his girlfriends or out with friends so its gone from pretty full on planing everything around them too having quite a bit of time to ourselves in a matter of months.

Comment

I'd love a bit of time for myself, but actually thinking about them out and about living their lives, makes me miss them already : sniff :

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
          I'd love a bit of time for myself, but actually thinking about them out and about living their lives, makes me miss them already : sniff :
          It's gone in a flash, i got quite sad recently thinking back to all those holidays when they where really little where they where super excited to just go stop in the caravan at the seaside. They would probably see it as a form of punishment now with the lack of WIFI and space to go off and do their own thing.

Comment

Hitting a six should be a moment to celebrate for most batsman, however for one batsman i it was probably the most expensive shot he'll ever make

Comment

Comment

Co-worker saw my drone footage and asked me to take some snaps of our site for the brochures! Need to contact the nearby airport first, but that should be fun.

Someone in a Facebook group I'm in saw the RC car video and asked me if I would do a video of their supercar meetup!
                Pretty excited if it works out!

Comment

Nice one mate

You should start charging.

Comment

Co-worker saw my drone footage and asked me to take some snaps of our site for the brochures! Need to contact the nearby airport first, but that should be fun.

Someone in a Facebook group I'm in saw the RC car video and asked me if I would do a video of their supercar meetup!
                    Pretty excited if it works out!
                    QC found his side hustle.

Comment

Andy Murray. The guy's a warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
                        @QualityChimp: that is amazing quality. My interest is simpler and might not stretch to that kind of outlay..
                        DJI Mini 2 Drone Fly More Combo is £90 off at Amazaaaaan, but probably won't last more than a day or so.

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                        Andy Murray. The guy's a warrior.
                        Terrific, if he keeps going me and the wife might see him next week.

Comment

The Mini 2 pack offer lasted less than a day but the solo machine s now on offer under £350.

Comment

That BBC trailer for the Tokyo Olympics are ticking all sorts of boxes!

Comment

The cat one is proper hilarious!

Comment

That BBC trailer for the Tokyo Olympics are ticking all sorts of boxes!
                                Wicked!

The comments section really brought out the weebs and ruined my enjoyment so I’m watching it again.

Comment

Working...
                                X