No announcement yet.

Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should be able to stick my head in a wee bit as my new business is really settling in to its stride. It's the best thing I've ever done. (Especially because it irks Prin!). How are things on the forum? Someone catch me up!

Comment

Analog Mega SD thread in the Wanted forum contains some prime cattiness if you missed it, mrrrrroooooooow!

Comment

We had a poll and the Nokia N-Gage won best handheld.

Comment

In a really good mood this morning won a competition for a game of my choice on Steam, so went for MK 11

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
            I should be able to stick my head in a wee bit as my new business is really settling in to its stride. It's the best thing I've ever done. (Especially because it irks Prin!). How are things on the forum? Someone catch me up!
            No meltdowns. Kirov forum handle changed to Casanova. Zen Monkey is back. Funny abuse in the Wanted section. 4K = GOTY. ECT.ECT.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
              . Funny abuse in the Wanted section..
              Best thread I've read in this forum for months

Comment

Managed to only use a third of last months pay, after rent and stuff.

Comment

The skies over the weekend. Man, they were awe-inspiring. Clear and cloudless but with just enough haze to turn the moon yellow. Nowt like lyin' down in the grass on a warm night and looking up at the stars, looking up at your place in the universe, looking up at your origin. It puts things in perspective. Nowt like watching a yellow moon rising over the mountains and shining down on an old sycamore tree.

Comment

Managed to sort my credit card interest out today AND bought a 360 copy of Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack the Ripper, too, complete and mint disc for a quid from some Cashies-style shop with weird pricing (some games too cheap, others way too pricy...but they always have loads of quid titles, saw two £1 Resi V Golds this aft!)

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                      Managed to sort my credit card interest out today AND bought a 360 copy of Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack the Ripper, too, complete and mint disc for a quid from some Cashies-style shop with weird pricing (some games too cheap, others way too pricy...but they always have loads of quid titles, saw two £1 Resi V Golds this aft!)
                      Sherlock is a great game

Comment

Yeah, been after it on the cheap for ages but never seen it for less than £5. Best possible outcome, looks like it's barely been played as well, niiiiice.

Comment

Seemingly earned a bonus of a few hundred this month. Pretty wild for retail!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                            Seemingly earned a bonus of a few hundred this month. Pretty wild for retail!
                            Excellent, good on you. I can't remember ever getting a bonus when I worked in a shop so good news.

Comment

Dogs. I know I say that a lot but, man, they make me smile a lot. Every day I take 'em walking, whether to the lake or the woods or the quarry or the moor or the fields, and each time, without fail, they act like it's their very first time being there, such is their joy and enthusiasm. We can all learn a thing or two from dogs.

Comment

Bacteria. They just make my gut happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X