User Tag List

Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Walmart flyer for black friday has it for $50, so no doubt everywhere else will follow suit. $50 I don't mind paying to see how it is.

So my mum's birthday is today, and my father-in-law's is tomorrow. What are the chances?

#Maths.

Finally found the wrapping paper for Christmas 2018!!!

I LOVE Christmas and I LOVE wrapping presents, and every year I look out for the perfect paper and come up with good combinations to make it work such as ribbon/ twine, gift tag (I rarely buy any set that matches the paper) and some accessories, usually that can be hung on the tree or decorate the house for Christmas!

I have NOT felt Christmassy at all yet but finally after being paid and finding the perfect paper I am now excited for it. Let the madness begin!

Christmas is indeed on the way and I'm loving the bargains that are popping up in stores. Look at this belter of an offer I saw!

Last edited by Neon Ignition; 23-11-2018 at 11:01 AM.

Sure that's not a black Friday only deal? Bet it's back to 4 tomorrow so best to stock up now.

Dem savin's tho.

PD day at school (=INSET day). Basically going to sit around, drink coffee and watch Netflix on my SmartBoard.

Quote Originally Posted by kryss View Post
    watch Netflix on my SmartBoard.
    You can do that?

I always assumed those boards wouldn't have the refresh rate. Like I thought they were mainly for still images and diagrams.

Gone a bit baby mad as my best friend had a baby girl on Monday.
    I had already spoiled this baby rotten with some clothes and I probably wont get to see her until around Christmas! Just another excuse to buy cute things I guess. Just need to pack some off tomorrow to them to welcome the baby into the world and save some back for Christmas I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Asura View Post
    You can do that?

I always assumed those boards wouldn't have the refresh rate. Like I thought they were mainly for still images and diagrams.
    Depends on the model perhaps? The one in my classroom is a projector with a touch-sensitive screen.
    I ended up just playing some Mario Kart Wii instead. It's not bright enough to see the track on Ghost Valley though!

Baked some chocolate chunk shortbread biscuits and they turned out well for a change!

My avatar is correct again! 1 month a year