No announcement yet.

Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a nice, minty disc 360 Test Drive Unlimited 2 from a charity shop, earlier. It's not BC on Xbone so it made me dig the 360 out and have a tidy up.

Only got a 120gb HDD, so I just deleted all the stuff I've bought digitally that I can play on the XB1 and have instead reinstalled all my delisted games and 360 titles I've paid for that can't be played on 'bone.

Got TDU2 installing the free DLC, four extra packs totalling over 1.2gb. Quite substantial.

Got a feeling this is gonna be a great quid-n-a-half.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      That’s funny but my youngest beat that one for real. She was maybe five at the time and I was putting her to bed. She asked, “Dad, can people be invisible?” I said, no of course not. She pointed just behind me and said, “But what about that man there?”.

But then this was a kid who had an imaginary friend called Jones who lived in the wall and had no skin.
      Oooooooooh kaaaay.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
        Forgot to mention this. Was anyone following the whole "raid Area 51" thing? And the bloke Naruto running on the news, and other epics. The whole thing made me giggle.
        Saw it on a news site and just thought, wtf are you idiots doing?

Comment

Just awoke to find three Spiderman games, Eternal Sonata and Soul Calibur V have all downloaded in the 360.

Now to PLAY them. All bought in sales for around a fiver each. Bought in 2013 or before. I've never even installed 'em before. I hoard digitally and physically.

Oh, and Dishonored, too. And Akai Katana. But I've played and installed both those before.

Anyway, it's only a small smile but it's lovely getting downloads out of the way. A relief.

Comment

Deleted my Twitter and Instagram.

Feels like a weight has been lifted.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
              Deleted my Twitter and Instagram.

Feels like a weight has been lifted.
              My Facebook went a year ago. Best thing I've done.

Comment

Social media is an evil evil thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                  My Facebook went a year ago. Best thing I've done.
                  Goooood, gooooooooooooooood!

Comment

I think it's been 5 years since I abandoned FB and any social media typical sites and... there quite literally hasn't been one moment I've missed it.

Comment

I have Spring Yard Zone as my ring tone. My phone rang yesterday and for the rest of the day my wife was humming the tune. She doesn't even know what it's from.

Comment

Just finished work and im now off until the 8th October ...it feels good

Comment

Returned Link's Awakening without even pretending to play it. Still sealed, nice quick return.

...then went to EBGames and found they stopped taking trades months ago. Dammit.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Absolutely mesmerising.

Comment

Working...
                                X