X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm crying

Comment

That's ace.

Just found a new gaming channel on YouTube, ThorHighHeels, covering pretty much exactly the genre of games I'm interested in, ie. Survival Horror-type shish but mainly the obscure stuff.

He did a great vid of Silent Hill Downpour that's actually made me wanna return to it and try to appreciate it more. Also, a good vid on PS2 Glass Rose and I'm watching one on SH Origins PS2 right now.

Good stuff!!!

Comment

Ikenie No Yoru has to be done then. Really creepy and immersive with the balance board for a couple of hours, but did get a bit repetitive

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
          That's ace.

Just found a new gaming channel on YouTube, ThorHighHeels, covering pretty much exactly the genre of games I'm interested in, ie. Survival Horror-type shish but mainly the obscure stuff.

He did a great vid of Silent Hill Downpour that's actually made me wanna return to it and try to appreciate it more. Also, a good vid on PS2 Glass Rose and I'm watching one on SH Origins PS2 right now.

Good stuff!!!
          Have you heard of the Haunted PS1 Demo Disk, Jazz? https://hauntedps1.itch.io/demodisc2020

Just came out. Basically, a set of 17 survival horror 'demos' done in PS1 style by enthusiasts of...survival horror and PS1. Free 2 gig download. It's a good laugh, I've started piling through them, some really evocative stuff there. Cheesy trailer here:

Comment

CEX today. £150 for a boxed but not mint Conkers on N64 PAL

Checked on website. £225 for mint version.

Comment

Finally updated my CV and applied for jobs to get out of my hellhole of company. It's always a pain and I hate interviews but it's worth the effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                Have you heard of the Haunted PS1 Demo Disk, Jazz? https://hauntedps1.itch.io/demodisc2020

Just came out. Basically, a set of 17 survival horror 'demos' done in PS1 style by enthusiasts of...survival horror and PS1. Free 2 gig download. It's a good laugh, I've started piling through them, some really evocative stuff there. Cheesy trailer here:

That's brill is that. I haven't!

Am watching now, many thanks!!!

Comment

Got a parcel arrive at the weekend - opened it and started laughing.
                  Son: "What are you laughing at, Daddy?"
                  Me: "Nothing!"

The parcel in question was [MENTION=6476]JazzFunk[/MENTION]'s Filthy Sack, with accompanying artwork of a man with testes for a nose - NSFW!

Inside was a bunch of GB/GBA games. I couldn't get a couple to work, but spent an undisclosed amount of time on the others!

Thanks, JF - above and beyond, mate!
                  I'll try and get New Vegas DLC in the post for you!

Comment

Was it the Boktai and G&WG, perchance? They took a few blows to get going for me but worked in the SP. They're not the cleanest, mind...that sack is filthy.

Anyhow mate, if you can't get em working I'll bung you a coupla DS carts or summat random, just let us know. But don't be gentle with them, they're filthy games meant to be played in a filthy manner.

PS it could just be a bad case of cystic acne on that nose...it doesn't have to be interpreted as a bulbous pair of knackers. That's the wonder of art.

Comment

PS soz if I'm being patro but that GB game won't work on a Lite. Not sure about an original DS? Never had one to test it out.

Soz if you already know the above!

Comment

Don’t worry Jazz, I’m 99% sure the issue is QC is trying to wedge it into a Gamegear.

Comment

Not being Patro! Didn't know GB games don't work in a Lite, cheers.

It was Wario that didn't work, but I'm sure it'll be fine once I clear the grot out!
                          [MENTION=5490]wakka[/MENTION], am I doing it right?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            Not being Patro! Didn't know GB games don't work in a Lite, cheers.

It was Wario that didn't work, but I'm sure it'll be fine once I clear the grot out!
                            [MENTION=5490]wakka[/MENTION], am I doing it right?
                            Should have added Sonic and Knuckles and then sonic2 on top...

Comment

Seeing the groups of men gathered around the seasonal isle of Sainsburys this evening, clutching a bunch of flowers and the odd box of chocolates.

Its like being out of the house and seeing other members of the public on Christmas Day; slightly surreal yet everyone smiles and nods as they are all on the same page.

I think I'll grab something from the sale tomorrow night/ Saturday Morning, probably something smothered in chocolate. The bloke is visiting family so on my own this weekend.

Comment

The running Heard/Depp thread on Era. I'd given up hope that anything would make its posters reflect on their approach to some topics but it's been fascinating to see a crack cut through the hive mind and see more rational posters finally be able to speak without insta-bans etc

Comment

Working...
                                X