Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judge. Judging. Judgment.

Have a hit from the bong, I don't have the hepatightness. Do you understand the concept of joy and being able to read betwixt the lines???

Lighten up, Judge Rinder.

Your new nickname is "Rinders", from now on.

Pet a pug or summat.

Comment

Jeeziz H Cripez.

Comment

Anyhoo, it's five hours later now.

I'm not after a feud. I don't hate anyone. But let me have my Smile. It's like messing with family. Don't mess with my Smile, especially when it's a good one, a Smile I maybe needed that day without interference.

Yeah, this is the Smile thread, let us (ahem) 'celebrate' with Kool and his Gang...

Comment

Peas Out and N-nite, love you all X

Comment

Sorry J, didn't mean to sound all Dredd-like. You do you good sir. We love you either way.

Comment

Soz mate, was a bit tightly-wound for a bit. Don't take what I write too seriously, I jazz stuff up a bit for dramatic purposes. I know you were meaning well so don't worry dood.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                BVMs at Squaresoft
                For some people that image is 'Not Safe for Work'.

Comment

This Saturday I played EDF 5 with QC, peebsy and kryss.

I had to wake up early because of the nine-hour time difference but jumped out of bed at 7:30, made some All-Bran, and logged in. A while later Kryss rolled by(literally), bumping our party to four. It was great fun, and EDF is mindless enough that it was easy to chat without breaking my concentration. And in the midst of this corona virus outbreak, there was a poignant moment where a Chinese player revived kryss. Kryss flicked his touchpad to send "Thank you". The player replied with "haha", and there was nary a dry eye for miles around.

I woke up at 8am on Sunday morning, checked the PS app to find QC, peebsy and prinny playing online. Legged it to the PS4, turned it on, connected my headset and noticed my knackers were on full display. Naked from the waist down, I shrugged and got comfortable on the sofa. Comfort soon gave way to its evil twin, for in my haste I'd forgotten to take a slash.

But the mission was starting. Pushing my emotions and bladder aside, I powered on through because our planet was being invaded by giant, bipedal frogs with shotguns listening to walkmans.

It was business as usual and at one point I got ambushed by a bunch of spiders and lay on the cold ground, legs akimbo, as the battle raged on around me. Like a blue Shreddies mascot, hunger struck. I needed nourishment, so I sent an urgent message to all team members: "どんtれヴぃヴぇめ!". I realised the keyboard was in Japanese so I switched it to English and corrected my mistake: "Don't revive me!". I rushed to the kitchen and made a bowl of bran flakes. I happened to glance at the TV screen and to my horror, QC had revived me! Scrambling for my joypad, I accidentally spilt some milk on the toaster. I grabbed a nearby cloth haphazardly mopped it up before returning to the action.

Utter mayhem ensued. Woodlice, huge aliens, AI drones, but none were a match for the mighty BDEDF clan. Soon it was 10:00 and we bid each other farewell because it was bedtime for my comrades. I sat there in the now quiet living room watching dust dancing in the shafts of sunlight, taking in the majesty of it all.

Life. Existence.

Then I remembered I had to pee REALLY badly.

Comment

That was an excellent session of EDF, have to do again soon!

Comment

Grumbling about finding myself buying more wedding tat when it's all over the house and I'm a bit skint on the Irk Thread.

BUT!!! One flat packed piece of tat I am super proud of finding and buying is a mini MDF post box for cards which I can't wait to (hopefully) paint this weekend arrived yesterday. Also picked up some naff but cute mini bubble sticks for the favor bags.

We have also randomly decided to drastically change our first dance choice which we kinda decided on over 10 years ago if we ever got married so it's kind of come out of nowhere but excited about the choice.

Paid next chunk of the venue this weekend gone and sent invites off today.

Comment

All of us here at bordersdown will be eagerly checking our letterboxes over the next few days then.

Comment

I already got the invite. Not sure why it says buy 1 pizza, get 1 free.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                            I already got the invite. Not sure why it says buy 1 pizza, get 1 free.
                            Chance would be a fine thing!!!

Comment

(Wrong quote intended, btw)

Comment

I hear Harvey Weinstein has a well-publicised 'mangina'.

I reckon he's gonna get it wrecked in priz.

Comment

Working...
                                X