No announcement yet.

Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want to lay down with the women and they can stroke my hair.

Comment

TBH A pizza party sounds a better idea than a full blown wedding afternoon if I'm honest.

Comment

Sounds bloody nice to me, even if I'm not on the invite list!

Proper eating pizza loads, recently. Just had the the best 11" thin crust 'Asian-Style' pizza from up Armley Town Street.

Bloody lovely. Gorge. I gorged it all. It even had black tinges on the crispy crust, this was a thin pizza and it was an orgasm in the gob once I managed to eat the bastard effin thing.

Waited 21 mins for it and it was worth the wait. I understand now when impatient folk get doughy pizzas and complain about the place to their mates. Just wait a bit, ffs.

Just WAIT.
        Last edited by JazzFunk; 05-03-2020, 20:06.

Comment

Timestamp checks out Jazzfunk 🙂

Comment

Comment

I think perhaps this is the right thread for this news?
              A thief who tried to steal fuel from a motorhome got a shock when he put a hose in his mouth and siphoned off the contents of the toilet.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                Sounds bloody nice to me, even if I'm not on the invite list!
                Must admit, i’d pay good money to hear a wedding speech from you, Jazz; live and unscripted, after 10 strong cans of 7% gut rot and 3 large Johnny J’ cones....lol

Comment

Don't pay any good money for me.

Just a £10 bag of ganj, a full bottle of JD (or Lidl's own) and 'Odyssey Part 1' by Johnny Harris.

That's all I need. Everything.

Comment

(and forgot to mensh but a 2L bottle of Blue Pepsi. For the shug and caffeine and flavour of Life).

Comment

Don't forget. This is MY choon. It *might* be influenced by the lowrider bit in GTASA. I don't care.

This is MY choon. My theme mate, in my guts and belly. What a CHOON!!!!

Comment

My Mom had her last session of radiotherapy today.

Comment

Despite my moaning and having to report a dentists bad behaviour (bad time keeping and **** treatment to staff like me) I got employee of the month so that was nice. Shame I can't spend my voucher on buying some pasta to make some spag bol this weekend!!!!!

Comment

Sonic has a new ally! Pebbles the Cat!

"Gonna get you Fammyd...I mean eggman!!"

Comment

I can't stop laughing at this, im now scarred for life i'll never be able to look at Toad again without seeing this.

Comment

^I like that.

Just watched a YouTube vid about Barrymore that came up on my recommended, titled "Concern for Michael Barrymore after Good Morning Britain interview".

It's meant to be a serious vid about MB getting hounded unfairly over that unfortunate swimming pool incident that occurred in 2001...

...but it unfortunately ends with the sentence "More recently, Barrymore was set to have a comeback after signing up to this year's Dancing on Ice......

.....but was forced to pull out following injury".

You just couldn't make it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X