No announcement yet.

Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to continue with the subject of anal passages but haven't had a drink in a few days and just dumped out the smoothest, longest scheisse I've had in eons. A one-wiper, about two feet long, same colour as a Cuban cigar.

It was smoooooooth, like a serpent. A salamander.

Comment

Moving on...

I like it when you use a toll road with about 20 booths, then 20 lanes all merge back into about 2 and it feels like the Cannonball Run or something.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        Moving on...

I like it when you use a toll road with about 20 booths, then 20 lanes all merge back into about 2 and it feels like the Cannonball Run or something.
        Do you roll across the bonnet to punch your time ticket in the machine?

Comment

Apologies. I'll blame the Tramadol. It was monstrous, though. Although I only used one slice of roll. It's not me causing the shortages.

Anyway, just had my toe surgery on both big toes. It was pretty much painless but exceedingly brutal and gory to watch, he literally clipped off/gouged out both sides of my big toes leaving a little strip of nail in the middle (bit like a 'Brazilian'), took off like 2/3rds of each nail off!

It was ace watching it, looked like a really fun, satisfying job, slicing off the bad bits. Might try and look into courses on podiatry, I'm sure I could've done it a tad more artfully.

Now waiting for the numbness to subside and awaiting the pain. I'll be very surprised if it isn't hurting like mad in a coupla hours.

Comment

What do you call an Italian man with an artificial foot?

Comment

Hmmmm...before opening the spoiler...

...Fake-footed Federico?

Comment

Haha! Shoulda seen that one coming lol

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                  Hmmmm...before opening the spoiler...

...Fake-footed Federico?

Comment

Just watching Punching Weight, never knew the GBC version of DAIKATANA was a JP-developed LTTP clone, and a cool-looking one at that. How mad. Now I want it. Hope it's on the Pi...

Comment

Woman at local shop is called Anna May

Comment

Just installed FFXV. 4-for-£20 at GAME. Only just testing it out, back to NEW VEGAS in a bit for me but how classy is FFXV???!!

Gorgeous. Pure, elegant class. Can't wait to set some time aside to get through it.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                          Just installed FFXV. 4-for-£20 at GAME. Only just testing it out, back to NEW VEGAS in a bit for me but how classy is FFXV???!!

Gorgeous. Pure, elegant class. Can't wait to set some time aside to get through it.
                          FFXV was a wonderful game, I've just played through it again on the xbox Just finishing it all off.

Comment

Having read previously about his own issues this story is a nice follow up some time later for him

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                              FFXV was a wonderful game, I've just played through it again on the xbox Just finishing it all off.
                              Ace game, I love the characters and world. Nowhere near as pretentious and stupid as other modern entries.

Comment

Last edited by Deuteros; 14-03-2020, 09:55.

Comment

Working...
                                X