X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post

In truth, it's a weird situation. My natural reaction is that it's a bit of an imposition, because it involves policing women's bodies, which is generally something I'm against; however the platform is meant to be rife with older women effectively grooming young teen boys to give them tips.
      Can't these women use gamefaqs like everybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        Pandemic day off survival cookery, decided to eat into some of the baking staples we have to make some bread as the loaf in the bread bin is pretty old and will be used for toast now. Decided to make Hokkaido milk bread the super fluffy springy stuff that Japanese bakers make so well.

I can't wait for it to cool down, i must not eat the whole thing in one sitting but i'm damn weak
        Dude that's amazing, love that stuff...what's the recipe?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
          If my parents came in or saw me talking to, and giving money away, to strangers on the net when i was young i would of got such a beating it wouldn’t be funny.

Seems like
          A: Kids are thick as bricks these days.
          B: They somehow have money all the time.
          C: They are completely un monitored on the net.
          D: Get zero discipline.
          Ok boomer.

Comment

It's obviously a generalisation, but he's not completely wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
              It's obviously a generalisation, but he's not completely wrong
              Ok boomer.

Comment

I'm probably younger than you!

Comment

Everyone on BD is the dog off ID4.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                    Everyone on BD is the dog off ID4.
                    That's a bit ruff.

Comment

I've finally upgraded my AV setup to 4K and added rear speakers. Well, I haven't yet, but all the stuff is on the way.

Since it's my birthday next week and I won't be going on holiday this year from the looks of things, it seemed like a good time.

Excited

Comment

That is exciting! I miss my mega surround setup

Comment

Thanks Charles, yes it’s an upgrade I seem to have been planning for years. I did the sound last year but only got fronts. Really looking forward to finally being able to watch films in 4K HDR.

My plasma has served me well though. I’m weirdly sentimental about decommissioning it!

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                            Dude that's amazing, love that stuff...what's the recipe?
                            The recipe is here. Ignore the bit that asks for a special powdered bakers milk. I didn't have that and it tasted fine.

I used the recipe above for the ingredient amounts and followed Emmy on her youtube video below for the techique as i made a loaf & not rolls.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                              Thanks Charles, yes it’s an upgrade I seem to have been planning for years. I did the sound last year but only got fronts. Really looking forward to finally being able to watch films in 4K HDR.

My plasma has served me well though. I’m weirdly sentimental about decommissioning it!
                              It's like saying goodbye to an old friend. The hours of pron you must have watched on it...

Comment

Bought some manga, bird seed for some ceramic feeders I plan to paint and a sqweegie to hopefully help me clean the windows soon as they look awful. Retail therapy can do wonders.

Paid car tax for a year rather than 6 months as I have the money to do it now so I won't have to stress worrying about pennies as much towards Christmas.

Just hope no local kitties use the birdfeeders as a drive through to munch up my feathered visitors

Comment

Working...
                                X