X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They had avocados, lol.

Comment

Yup, those made me chuckle.

Must have all been hilarious as the wife rolled her eyes at pretty much every one.

Comment

Luckily I'm divorced and so showed my kids who were in fits of laughter. Although they had seen quite a few already....

Comment

THPS1&2 remaster coming September, it looks great and is being done by Vicarious Visions.

Back of the net. The game I *WANT* of 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
            Luckily I'm divorced and so showed my kids who were in fits of laughter. Although they had seen quite a few already....
            Any funny memes we see are already old to them I'm sure.

Comment

Fammydodd and his disco dance review troupe "The Dancey Lads" are proud to announce their latest tour. Cereal Killer is a 1980s Space Rock Opera, re-imagining the history of all your favourite breakfast cereals. Featuring tunes such as Pop Tart, a breezy hand clapper, and the mysterious space progressive head twirler Lucky Charms. The show will close with epic finale of Coco Pops, a cowbell laden anthem with fammydodd himself preforming a 15 minute bongo solo.

Keep an eye on your community hall, sports center and social club notice boards near you for dates and details.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                Yup, those made me chuckle.

Must have all been hilarious as the wife rolled her eyes at pretty much every one.
                Same. I've been told to stop sending them to her.

Will you be long?
                Yes

was my fave

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                  Same. I've been told to stop sending them to her
                  I wondered why my wife's phone kept going off!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                      I wondered why my wife's phone kept going off!!
                      Excellent

Comment

That SNK arcade collection *finally* just dropped to half price again in the sales, it's taken MONTHS, I just missed out on it last time, been keeping at least £17 on the Xbox credit the last few months and it's been real hard resisting blowing it on cheap crap indie sale games.

Smiling.

Comment

Had eight quid over, blew it on the GOTY of SNIPER ELITE 3. Can't go wrong shooting Nazis in the 'nads.

Comment

Q. Who's got the biggest balls in Fawlty Towers?

A.

Andrew Sacs

Comment

Wireplay, BT's online gaming network, is now offering pay-as-you-go internet access to add to its dial-up gaming service. The new service, Wireplay Internet, uses BT's 1p-a-minute Click+ package. For now, Wireplay will remain available only as a dial-up gaming service, but BT admits that it is planning new services which might have "something to do with" the internet. "Our internet access is aimed at the serious gamers' market," said Richard Warren, head of Wireplay. "We reckon there are a couple of hundred thousand gamers in the UK, and most of them probably have internet access at work or at college. However, a fair number would probably quite like to be online at home as well."

Comment

Our emergency hub practice was on the telly the other day. Nice interview with the boss, luckily I didn't have any screentime.

Comment

Working...
                                X