No announcement yet.

Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fammydodd and his freestyle pot riding group, the Dodderfams, will be holding a freestyling exhibition at the bus station toilets on the weekend. There will a new take on some old styles such as multi stall synchronised side saddle and a new can-can inspired dance blast technique.

It is rumored this is an unofficial warm up performance, before a flush battle against Prinny "the pinny" Squad, who in a pre-covid performance, was flush with success after curling a 9.9 at the Ringmasters regional invitational. With Prinny lacking match fitness and Fammydodd out to make a name for himself, this next event unsanctioned by Ringmasters, will be hotly anticipated by fans and performers alike.

Flush off at the men's bus station toilets is at 8.45pm. Please leave the first four stalls empty for performers, autographed sheets available on the day.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
      This twitter account I discovered today https://twitter.com/iancanwrite
      That is all kinds of amazing!!

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
        Fammydodd and his freestyle pot riding group, the Dodderfams, will be holding a freestyling exhibition at the bus station toilets on the weekend. There will a new take on some old styles such as multi stall synchronised side saddle and a new can-can inspired dance blast technique.

It is rumored this is an unofficial warm up performance, before a flush battle against Prinny "the pinny" Squad, who in a pre-covid performance, was flush with success after curling a 9.9 at the Ringmasters regional invitational. With Prinny lacking match fitness and Fammydodd out to make a name for himself, this next event unsanctioned by Ringmasters, will be hotly anticipated by fans and performers alike.

Flush off at the men's bus station toilets is at 8.45pm. Please leave the first four stalls empty for performers, autographed sheets available on the day.

No way can F.Doddy ever out-ott me. Not a chance.

Even though he rates himself a 74 on FIFA

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post

No way can F.Doddy ever out-ott me. Not a chance.

Even though he rates himself a 74 on FIFA
          Will you confirm or deny rumors of a match purse being provided by Armitage Shanks?

Comment

Comment

[MENTION=6476]JazzFunk[/MENTION]

Not A Hero is so awesome I own it on PS4, Xbox One and Switch (and I don't own a Switch!!)

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                "He went that way ya prick"

Imagine the bloodbath that would've been in the US!

Comment

Bizarre scenes at the offices of Otterbox Style magazine this afternoon, as during a regular "on the pot" interview column, Fammydodd conducted a bewildering interview with the magazine reporter. While slurring his words, breaking wind on numerous occasions and spilling a cup of tea,

Fammydodd began with a five minute long foul mouthed rant, and finished up by remarking to our stunned reporter. "Do you know" he said, his mouth crammed full of Wagon Wheel, he showered the reporter in crumbs stating "I don't think Prinny "the pinny" Squad could brim a kids potty if he had the sh1ts." "And further more if they made an Otterbox Freestyle game, I'd be a steady 75 to 80 score overall".

Comment

That’s fighting talk!

Comment

The Fammydodd University College Klub will be holding a talk on the history of shoe laces, and their revision through out the ages, afterwards Fammydodd will be holding a mass debate. Fammydodd hopes to see you next Tuesday.

Comment

Been sweating like a drain since I've been back at work and it's been really peeing me off cos the constant work temperature changes make it really uncomfy, especially when one is in a warm area > perspires heavily > enters cold area > the collywobbles.

Anyhow, as I don't really feel too stressed anymore, I decided to stop taking my morning Propranolol a few days back. And much to my delight, I sweated about a fifth as much today, it's been feeling like my body temp shoots up and down to extremes on them things but it felt much more natural today.

Pleased.

To balance the karma out, around 4.20pm this afty I must've lobbed a slightly ajar sh!tty bag into the compactor and it must've bumped against my forearm en route.

Yeah, on my break, as I walked back from the Tesco with my nice, cold 500ml can of classic Monster Energy, up along the side of the old VD clinic, I noticed a big, yellowy-brown bruise on my upper-right wrist.

I thought "when did I do THAT?!" and prodded it...and a fingerprint's-worth daubed away.

Then, I immediately thought "have I got sh!t on my wrist?!"

I then discreetly smelt my finger and thought "yes, you've got sh!t on your wrist."

Comment

How...just, how...

Comment

I could tell all sorts of stories of binlife. The last ten days or so, some random, wannabe Critical Bill has been peeing in water bottles and leaving them in the bottom of a certain black bin near Aseptics.

As this has happened a few times now (and the amount of bottles has increased) then we are curious to find out who this "dirty bastard"* is, it's all quite amusing. It's not THAT bad, to me, not as bad as they're making it out.

At least he does it in closed containers, not like that guy who shat all over a small pile of binbags that were stacked outside Ward 49 in 2012.

*the words of my colleagues, not I.

Comment

"Hehe, SOMEONE will take it away! It's the NHS!!!"

Is about the long and short of it.

Comment

Lightning!

Friday:

Saturday:

Comment

Working...
                                X