No announcement yet.

Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope they're gas or electric, reloading each time with manual airsoft is just a pain.

Comment

Just noticed I now don't have to boot my 360 up to claim the free OGXB/360 GWGs anymore, I can just click 'Get' now. Such a relief. Can't log into 360 anymore anyway as I recently changed my pass and it's too long for the 360!

Comment

I can't stop watching this.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          Thats just brilliant 😁

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            Better watch your back!

Comment

Had a productive day cleaning and tidying the flat up and making one of my Totoro decor stands to decorate the wedding venue along with sign writing our order of events board. Tried 3 times to draw/ design something fancy with handwritten typography, gave up and just winged it which looked fine.

Today got some washing done, shopping, fiddly wedding ****e crafts done and another Totoro Paper theatre craft done.

Having a bit of a bad time at work and not felt good enough to do crafts recently so this is a big step forward for me.

Comment

[MENTION=16665]Blobcat[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION], not sure exactly when your wedding is but just wanted to wish you all the best.

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=278]gunrock[/MENTION]! 3 weeks on Saturday is the date as long has there are no more lockdowns!

Comment

Just watching that Digital Foundry vid on the recent SNES port of Sonic 1.

Seeing it all in SNES colours...WOW, it looks so goooood!!!

Comment

Argos sent me two copies of Ever Oasis Had to double check I hadn't ordered more than one but nope, they just sent me two in error.

Comment

Argos lost my copy of Ever Oasis. When I gave them my order number they asked me is my name was Mr Cepp.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                          Argos lost my copy of Ever Oasis. When I gave them my order number they asked me is my name was Mr Cepp.

Comment

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-54035450

This seems appropriate...

Edit - Or not...how tf do I stick a youtube vid in haha

Last edited by wheelaa; 05-09-2020, 10:44.

Comment

Man blows up part of house while chasing fly;

An electric racket and a gas leak have proved disastrous for one man in France, local media report.

Comment

Keeping Up With the Kardashians will end next year with its twentieth season!!
                                It was always **** but the last few seasons have also been a very special level of zero effort **** and the death of the show, though only a step on the road to goodbye, will be a critical blow to their media machine that will finally signify that the end of the reign of tyranny of this foul group is finally on its way.

Comment

Working...
                                X