• Show
Clear All

Katie Hopkins Twitter fail

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
      Katie Hopkins Twitter fail
      Should've happened a long time ago.

Comment

Some great videogame physics moments in this!

Comment

Comment

Background checks came back with no issues so I've handed in my notice and just need to work my four weeks. New job starts on 27/07/2020

Comment

Nice, grats!

Comment

curses wrong thread

Comment

Yeah, online purchases, amirite.

Comment

A big parenting milestone yesterday. Our youngest walked in on my wife and I while we were, well, you know. First time that's ever happened.

And just a little while ago, my wife tried to normalise the whole thing to make clear that's okay and hopefully to avoid any future trauma but my wife likes to take a more innocent approach and assumes our kids will too. So she started by referencing the fact that my kid walked in on us "kissing". And that parents "kissing" is good and we've "kissed" all around the house, in the kitchen and everywhere else and my kid is dying inside for a moment but notices that I've hit a point where I can't hold in the laughter any more. So my wife is trying to be all parenty while my kid and I are laughing our asses off.

It was very funny. Some therapist will be hearing about that in a couple of decades.

Comment

Getting your Dogg Thang on!

My boy was delivered by Stork. That story won't change until he's 18.

Comment

[MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION] skip to 16:45

Comment

Too soon. Too soon.

That show looks like pure genius.

Comment

Oh man! Oh Mikey/ The Fuccons ! Haven't seen that in YEARS!

I know what I'm watching this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                              Oh man! Oh Mikey/ The Fuccons ! Haven't seen that in YEARS!

I know what I'm watching this weekend
                              Yeah, I absolutely love that show!

Comment

It reminded me of one of my biggest regrets while living in Japan:

I found the complete DVD boxset in a junk shop in Tokyo. I visited that shop at least three times and it was always there. I don't know if the shop exists but the price put me off buying it. I think it was around fifty quid.

If I saw it now, I'd grab it in a heartbeat. Actually, I'll check Amazon...

Comment

Working...
                                X