No announcement yet.

Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovely pink sky tonight, makes a change getting home when it's dark.

Comment

[MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] has just made us the most amazing Chinese orange chicken meal ever from scratch. Ate too much, feel like I’m gonna explode but totally worth it.

Comment

Foolishly gave my childhood Pokémon cards away to a friend about 5 or 6 years ago. Cheekily asked if she still had them and would mind returning them, said she'll have a look Friday. Fingers crossed!

Comment

I noticed yesterday that legendary game composer Yuzo Koshiro was having a late-night egg.

Posted this, thought nothing of it, then...

Hirst Best Celebrity Encounters
          S̶a̶w̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶o̶x̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶s̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶K̶e̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶H̶a̶r̶r̶i̶s̶'̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶a̶i̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶O̶r̶v̶i̶l̶l̶e̶
          S̶a̶w̶ ̶M̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶"̶M̶i̶k̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶C̶a̶r̶p̶e̶t̶s̶"̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶r
          Spoke to Yuzo Koshiro about his egg

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
              Wicked!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                Foolishly gave my childhood Pokémon cards away to a friend about 5 or 6 years ago. Cheekily asked if she still had them and would mind returning them, said she'll have a look Friday. Fingers crossed!
                She said she didn't mind returning them, woo.

Comment

Someone on an Animal Crossing group posted that you can get Adult Animal Crossing Pj's in larger sizes so I took a punt and ordered them. Been sat around the house in my newest cute PJ's!

I strongly suspect they will shrink in the washer/ dryer but if only by a bit I might just get another set over sized.

Comment

I saw a film when I was little and never knew what it was called so I've never seen it since. Anyone I mentioned the synopsis to had no idea what it was. It's about a guy who meets an old man who keeps giving him tomorrow's newspaper, which brings great highs and lows. Very Twilight Zoney. Anyhow, I was browsing blu-ray.com and saw news of a 1944 film coming to blu-ray. I clocked the title and thought that has to be it, and it is :

Comment

You son of a bitch, I'm in.

Comment

That's interesting. There was a TV show with a similar concept. It had Kyle Chandler. Can't remember the name.

Edit: Here we go. It was Early Edition - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Edition

"Since its debut, the plot of Early Edition has been compared to other intellectual properties with similar themes. In particular, the 1944 feature film It Happened Tomorrow centered upon a newspaper reporter who received a newspaper a day in advance. However, Early Edition 's creators claim that Early Edition is in no way based on this film."

Comment

It looks like it's only coming to Region A - bummer

I really like the sound of it!

Early Edition sounds intriguing too.

Comment

I remember Early Edition, ITV tried to fill the Saturday afternoon Glen A Larson spot with it.
                            Slightly better than animals trying to take over the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
                              I noticed yesterday that legendary game composer Yuzo Koshiro was having a late-night egg.

snip

Hirst Best Celebrity Encounters
                              S̶a̶w̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶o̶x̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶s̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶K̶e̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶H̶a̶r̶r̶i̶s̶'̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶a̶i̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶O̶r̶v̶i̶l̶l̶e̶
                              S̶a̶w̶ ̶M̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶"̶M̶i̶k̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶C̶a̶r̶p̶e̶t̶s̶"̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶r
                              Well, that's eggcellent.

Comment

Had some news tees arrive from Insert Coin today. £10 each for their Ghost of Tsushima shirts in a flash sale and a couple of other random ones (a MonHun World and an Overcooked one).

All in size "L". Now, some of you might think "pfft, fat bastard!" but this time last year I'd have had to have bought XXL.

When lockdown is "over" and clothes shops open I'm going to have to go shopping for a new wardrobe!!

Comment

Working...
                                X