Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
    A Venezuelan patrol ship tried to force a cruise ship towards Puerto Moreno because it apparently violated national waters.
    It tried doing so by ramming the cruise ship.
    Only that the cruise ship had a reinforced hull for arctic cruises and the Venezuelan ship sunk itself.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...einforced-hull
    Couldn’t make it up. Brilliant.

Comment

I could have made it up. I can make up all sorts of stuff.

Comment

Dammit just realised what day just went. Sigh.

Comment

But that the news is real, just search for "Resolute cruise ship".

Comment

I laughed at myself getting Rick-rolled yesterday. it's been a long time but it lost none of it's power.

Comment

One good thing to come from all this lately. Was letting the dog out for a wee at 3am the other night, looked up and my jaw actually hung open at the stunning night sky. Never seen it that clear in Essex before in my life, was like being in the middle of the Andes, absolutely crystal with no pollution, light pollution, nothing.

Sat there for a good 40 mins in awe, i’d forgotten how stunning it was without all the human crap in the way.

Comment

Discover topics like dope, robbery, fail, and the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like sascha5743.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                  My word.

"How much did he do?"

"All of it"

Comment

Trying to be careful with money yet not going out and spending any, I thought SOD IT earlier this week and ordered some new random clothes online from a store I have never shopped at before only because they apparently had something I liked in my size.

Arrived today, all fits ok so got dressed up to the max in my new dress to quickly nip into work to collect stuff from my locker and do a quick shop at the supermarket. Felt and looked fab for the first time in ages.

Comment

hahahahahaah

221K likes, 2,896 comments - drunkpeopledoingthings on April 9, 2020: "When you dad joke a dad @neatdad (via: @theerikaspina)"

Comment

Proud dad right there

Comment

Comment

This is excellent journalism. Funny

Comment

Made some cornbread after seeing it mentioned here and there online. It's more of a cake really but quite moreish, especially with a bit of icecream.

Comment

I genuinely can't believe how long this Kotaku article is that minutely dissects the rise in popularity of a TikTok poster, without once mentioning the obvious couple of reasons why the video is so popular...

Comment

Working...
                                X