No announcement yet.

Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck to the both of you. Let her take it easy for a few days and no hoovering!

Comment

I'll be doing the Dysoning tomorrow, don't worry.
      They showed us the two they were implanting just before they did it. They had gone from 6 cells each at 8am to 8 cells each at 12pm, which is pretty much optimal for a day 3 transfer. Now we have to wait until March 8th to see if they take.

In the mean time, they will call us on Tuesday and let us know if the other two developed enough to freeze to try again in the future.

Comment

Snow day!!

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          Dysoning.
          I’ve hanged men for less!!!

Comment

All the old Doom games for cheap on Xbox Gold at mo (the new updates), £1.19 each for Doom 1 & 2, £2.39 for Doom 3.

Playing 3 right now. It's butter. So so good. Guess I'll play through it a third time on yet another format, any excuse will do for me.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
              I’ve hanged men for less!!!
              With the appropriate accessories, the Dyson could easily vacuum those men.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Smiled when I got back home from Morrisons with three big bottles of Leffe brown and some Xbox credit, stuck the Xbox on and saw a little icon saying "Yakuza 0" on the Xbox store frontispiece.

Even better, it was £14.99. I was expecting it to be thirty quid!

Downloading now, REALLY looking forward to exploring that gameworld later on. Leffe brown is great gaming beer. Just stick to the three big bottle limit.

Comment

BVMs at Squaresoft

Comment

After too many years at my current job I've found myself something else. More sociable hours and a fixed schedule, can't wait to start.
                      Last edited by speedlolita; 27-02-2020, 20:37.

Comment

When i come up with puns off the top of my head, in Aldi they had no Hand sanitiser and i said to my wife i bet the Sanitiser makers are rubbing there hands about this

Comment

BIG smile this morn/afty.

After a 4.5 month wait just found I DON'T have tongue cancer.

You know what? Spliffz n' beerz n' mega-wankz.

Comment

Your reaction to not having tongue cancer is to smoke?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                              Your reaction to not having tongue cancer is to smoke?
                              YEEEEAAAAAH BWOOOOYY!!!

I had a victory wank as well.

Comment

I can understand the self-abuse, that never gave anyone cancer (in fact, prevents prostate cancer).
                                But smoking? It's like finding you don't have diabetes and celebrating by eating a whole box of doughnuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X