No announcement yet.

Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Egg retrieval on Wednesday! Can't remember if I get a paid day off work for appointments, but pretty sure I do.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
      Egg retrieval on Wednesday!
      It’s Easter already? Comes around fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        Comes around fast.
        That's what she (the nurse) said!

Comment

Sifting through the deluge of pretty badly behaved kids (and adults) this week already, had a lovely family of a mum and her under ten-year-old kids (including 4 year old twins) that were perfectly behaved. Breath of fresh air in the day of misery and contempt we had all afternoon.

Extra stickers for them (well one of them, she picked up too many and was worried but we let her keep them)

Also my potential comfy wedding shoes arrived (the ones under my dress once I have taken my uncomfortable heels off). White tennis shoes with sparkly soles, LOVE them.

Comment

Just wear them for the whole lot

Comment

My wife had to change into massive dumpy hiking boots under her dress for the hike from the helicopter.

Comment

It was always a pretty bad NOT THE NINE O' CLOCK NEWS ripoff but god love the sexy title choon to WHO DARES WINS:

Not a great show but I've always thought that choon was way sexy and the intro iconically cool as futch as a result.

Comment

Watched Sonic the Hedgehog movie and the Animal Crossing New Horizon Nintendo Direct this evening.

Super hyped.

Comment

Mate just got us tickets for Tangerine Dream later in the year. Forgot about that.

Never actually been to a proper concert before (bar seeing 'Salad' at a free Leeds festival back in the 90s*). Seen loads of comedians and plays but never gone to a proper music concert. Am looking forward.

*I'll add Dr Hook, actually. About two years back, slightly pre-Chrimbo 2017. But it was in that theatre on Southport promenade. In my mind, I'm not sure a theatre counts??? It was educational because I found out there were two Dr Hooks...one with the pirate guy with the eyepatch and another with the songwriter and 'actual' vocalist. Maybe?

I saw the guy without the eyepatch. It was all very skilful and authentic but how can you have Dr Hook without that Captain Hook eyepatch guy there? I hear he hooked his final hook, he's dead, he's fucd, defunct. The other guy's a bit whiny but he's still beating his Dr Hook drums like he's in love with a beautiful woman cum'n on her bum'n someone.

Anyway, I was seeing this nice Scottish mature lass at the time (tbh, seeing Doc Hook was her desire) but it was a noice dirty weekend and much frivolity was enjoyed.

Comment

Comment

Can you send them back at all?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                            Can you send them back at all?
                            It was just a joke.

I saw the "Switch Lite" in a petrol station.
                            Started chuckling about the bad pun all the way back to the car, then turned round and went back in to buy it.

Other smile is that I know have a light in my previously dark wardrobe.

Comment

Shake fist, it did seem like the kind of thing you would do.

Comment

Off to get the transfer done today! Recommended 2 to be transferred, so that's what we're doing. Not likely we'll end up with twins but not impossible.

Comment

Working...
                                X