Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Gold. Sheer Gold.
    Last edited by Neon Ignition; 04-05-2019, 22:38.

Fabulous but I really came here because of the joy division

Comment

Guy narrates working day in the style of Rainbow. Old but has re-appeared on my FB recently

**WARNING - NSFW Swearing!**

Comment

Sainsbury's have a Nectar double up on until tomorrow.

We've got £90 worth of points!!

Just got Donkey Kong & Captain Toad on Switch for £35 of Nectar points!!!

Comment

One of my oldest and dearest friends got in touch a little drunk tonight. Told me he’d had a heart incident where we’d nearly lost him. Bawled my eyes out at the thought of it. He’s still here though. That genuinely, and truthfully, is a thing that makes me smile.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
            Sainsbury's have a Nectar double up on until tomorrow.

We've got £90 worth of points!!

Just got Donkey Kong & Captain Toad on Switch for £35 of Nectar points!!!
            Still had £50 worth of points so another £100 to spend.

Bought Let's Go Pikachu (even though I picked up the box for Eevee) and Super Mario Party.

Not bad really.

Comment

My new (2nd hand) monitor [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] got for me and helped me set up today, to replace the old one with the dead pixel that had been there from start up. New one is tall and has USB ports and my tiny speakers fit nicely under it.

Also my newish chair. No arm rests unfortunately but my posture already feels improved and have less of a sore arse sitting in it than the previous one.

All going towards the new PC I hope to build sometime next year (my first) in between weddingy stuff.
              Last edited by Blobcat; 20-11-2018, 08:28. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                I did a joke on twitter "They were only caught as suspicions were raised due to the bus being on time"

Comment

Looks like Starlink is going to be 40% off this weekend, but physical only. I can wait.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                    Looks like Starlink is going to be 40% off this weekend, but physical only. I can wait.
                    Yeah; just looking at this Kotaku article: https://kotaku.com/a-guide-to-all-th...att-1829795551

It breaks down all the ways to buy the game and content.

If the Arwing version gets cheap enough, I might go for it. Apparently it comes with a digital version of the main character's ship, so you can play two-player co-op with just that set, and I think we'd just smash through it over a weekend and trade it in.

Comment

Walmart flyer for black friday has it for $50, so no doubt everywhere else will follow suit. $50 I don't mind paying to see how it is.

So my mum's birthday is today, and my father-in-law's is tomorrow. What are the chances?

#Maths.

Comment

Finally found the wrapping paper for Christmas 2018!!!

I LOVE Christmas and I LOVE wrapping presents, and every year I look out for the perfect paper and come up with good combinations to make it work such as ribbon/ twine, gift tag (I rarely buy any set that matches the paper) and some accessories, usually that can be hung on the tree or decorate the house for Christmas!

I have NOT felt Christmassy at all yet but finally after being paid and finding the perfect paper I am now excited for it. Let the madness begin!

Comment

Christmas is indeed on the way and I'm loving the bargains that are popping up in stores. Look at this belter of an offer I saw!

Last edited by Neon Ignition; 23-11-2018, 11:01.

Comment

Sure that's not a black Friday only deal? Bet it's back to £4 tomorrow so best to stock up now.

Comment

Dem savin's tho.

PD day at school (=INSET day). Basically going to sit around, drink coffee and watch Netflix on my SmartBoard.

Comment

Working...
                              X