User Tag List

Page 137 of 137 FirstFirst ... 37127135136137
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1370
    Burns: "Smithers, I have a rocket in my pocket!"
    Smithers: "You don't have to tell me, sir"

You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by cutmymilk View Post
    How Ferrari have a car worse than last year, I have no idea.
    Weren’t they caught breaking a rule with their engines? Once it got stopped (during last season) so did their pole positions. I’m guessing they’re still missing whatever that was.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    Weren’t they caught breaking a rule with their engines? Once it got stopped (during last season) so did their pole positions. I’m guessing they’re still missing whatever that was.
    That seems to be the case yes. What a fantastic race though. Had to feel for Albon. He was on for a win there with that pit stop for softs. Vettel would have been in a great place too if it wasn't for another stupid mistake.

Are these engine alterations similar to the Terry and June episode "The Raft Race" where June accompanies Terry on a business trip to Ross-On-Wye where, after he has boasted of his Naval exploits, he is talked into taking part in a raft race. He attempts to cheat by attaching the raft to an outboard motor, which breaks down but, although he loses the race, the local positive press coverage ensures that he keeps his job?

Is it like that?

Quote Originally Posted by cutmymilk View Post
    That seems to be the case yes. What a fantastic race though. Had to feel for Albon. He was on for a win there with that pit stop for softs. Vettel would have been in a great place too if it wasn't for another stupid mistake.
    Yeah, it was a fantastic race ... and the great thing is it's happening all over again in a few days

Quote Originally Posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Is it like that?
    I think Terry's device may have been more discreet in the performance it added

Yeah, it was a fantastic race ... and the great thing is it's happening all over again in a few days
    Is the next race there being run in the opposite direction for a bit of variety?

Our new sofa arrived on Friday nearly 10 weeks early (was told it would take 10-14 weeks for our sofa to be ready and it took less than 3).
    It's a recliner and it is awesome.

@Asura has also scored us a fantastic alternative honeymoon yesterday. I am really looking forward to chilling out at.