User Tag List

Page 137 of 137 FirstFirst ... 37127135136137
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1370
  1. #1361
    Burns: "Smithers, I have a rocket in my pocket!"
    Smithers: "You don't have to tell me, sir"

  2. #1362
    You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.

  3. #1363

  4. #1364

  5. #1365
    Quote Originally Posted by cutmymilk View Post
    How Ferrari have a car worse than last year, I have no idea.
    Weren’t they caught breaking a rule with their engines? Once it got stopped (during last season) so did their pole positions. I’m guessing they’re still missing whatever that was.

  6. #1366
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    Weren’t they caught breaking a rule with their engines? Once it got stopped (during last season) so did their pole positions. I’m guessing they’re still missing whatever that was.
    That seems to be the case yes. What a fantastic race though. Had to feel for Albon. He was on for a win there with that pit stop for softs. Vettel would have been in a great place too if it wasn't for another stupid mistake.

  7. #1367
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    Weren’t they caught breaking a rule with their engines? Once it got stopped (during last season) so did their pole positions. I’m guessing they’re still missing whatever that was.
    Are these engine alterations similar to the Terry and June episode "The Raft Race" where June accompanies Terry on a business trip to Ross-On-Wye where, after he has boasted of his Naval exploits, he is talked into taking part in a raft race. He attempts to cheat by attaching the raft to an outboard motor, which breaks down but, although he loses the race, the local positive press coverage ensures that he keeps his job?

    Is it like that?

  8. #1368
    Quote Originally Posted by cutmymilk View Post
    That seems to be the case yes. What a fantastic race though. Had to feel for Albon. He was on for a win there with that pit stop for softs. Vettel would have been in a great place too if it wasn't for another stupid mistake.
    Yeah, it was a fantastic race ... and the great thing is it's happening all over again in a few days

    Quote Originally Posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Is it like that?
    I think Terry's device may have been more discreet in the performance it added

  9. #1369
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    Yeah, it was a fantastic race ... and the great thing is it's happening all over again in a few days
    Is the next race there being run in the opposite direction for a bit of variety?

  10. #1370
    Our new sofa arrived on Friday nearly 10 weeks early (was told it would take 10-14 weeks for our sofa to be ready and it took less than 3).
    It's a recliner and it is awesome.

    @Asura has also scored us a fantastic alternative honeymoon yesterday. I am really looking forward to chilling out at.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •