No announcement yet.

Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fammydodd Aerospace is also planning to probe Uranus.

Comment

Fammydodd’s own company is one and half years old today. Fone-a-fart, a subsidiary of Dial-a-Dodd, provides live on demand farts to callers having trouble with wind or practical jokers. In that time he has dealt with over 300 calls, and apologised profusely to 8 wrong numbers, and his mam who tried to call him at work.

Comment

Managed to get through a works leaving do relatively unscathed for a change, bit boring but no snogging with marrieds or scrapping or verbal roustabouts or passing out and possibly pissing and can go into work Monday safe in the knowledge I was just 'very pissed'.

Might sound grim but pretty good going, there were loads out (v popular guy who's leaving) and ample opportunity to make a mess of myself but somehow I didn't, at least I have just the hangover to contend with.

Eeeeeh, blummin ummah, what is my life? I don't know. I'm getting all boring and intro and philosophical. Still, better than the constant stress I get after making a chronic tit of myself.

Just waiting for the painkillers to kick in. Feel firkin RANK tbh, gentlemen and gentleladies. And those gentle, genderless people.

Sorry, rambling, let me amuse myself while this headache goes away. Ugh.

Anyway, love you guys. This place makes me smile. Nearly been here 14 years. How crazy is that? And we're still talking about OutRun 2. It always comes up.

Maaaaaan, think I'm in the midst of a looooooong, slooooooow nervous breakdown. But my stiff upper lip keeps me goin goin ooooooon.

You dudes really help keep me sane, genuinely mean that.

Comment

Thumbs up!

Comment

My wife found me hiding in the wardrobe and asked me what the hell I was doing.

I replied: "Narnia business!"

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              My wife found me hiding in the wardrobe and asked me what the hell I was doing.

I replied: "Narnia business!"
              Aslan as there's nothing funny going on

Comment

Comment

[MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] and I were talking about this gem randomly and had to watch it again

Comment

That went way over my head.

Comment

Walking Rocky the Husky, meet another dog owner I see a fair bit. We normally stop and chat. He says:

"Was that your Dad I saw walking Rocky the other day?"

Nope, it was my Ex's new partner. \o/

Comment

Walked in to me 3 yo daughter talking in hushed tones to the wall. I've seen enough horror films to know ****s about to go down in this house.

Comment

I've trained my kids so that when we visit friends who have just moved into a new house, they point at the corner of a room and ask "Daddy, who is that crying boy wearing olden day clothes?"

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            I've trained my kids so that when we visit friends who have just moved into a new house, they point at the corner of a room and ask "Daddy, who is that crying boy wearing olden day clothes?"
                            That’s funny but my youngest beat that one for real. She was maybe five at the time and I was putting her to bed. She asked, “Dad, can people be invisible?” I said, no of course not. She pointed just behind me and said, “But what about that man there?”.

But then this was a kid who had an imaginary friend called Jones who lived in the wall and had no skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                              That’s funny but my youngest beat that one for real. She was maybe five at the time and I was putting her to bed. She asked, “Dad, can people be invisible?” I said, no of course not. She pointed just behind me and said, “But what about that man there?”.
                              I bet your y-fronts were over flowing!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post

But then this was a kid who had an imaginary friend called Jones who lived in the wall and had no skin.
                                Lol. Jesus christ!

Comment

Working...
                                X