User Tag List

Page 98 of 155 FirstFirst ... 8896979899100108 ... LastLast
    Taking this long to realise that Leonard from Big Bang Theory is Russ from Christmas Vacation. It's more an irk, but the irk thread has REAL irks these days.

Sounds like an excellent day Dogg Thang Reminds me of my mum's visit to us in August when she tried the VR headset. She boo-hoo's videogames alot but still supported me in my hobby but still thinks its something children do and is not in touch much about how much of a big business it is (she doesn't even play games on her phone).

She was willing to have a go on VR (at the time PS4 but now we have an Oculus Quest) and she LOVED it and played it most of the evening she was here for when we only planned to have a short go. She has talked about it at her book club, bridge club and all her friends how amazing it was on an experience and a psychological scale. I'm not rushing to get her one but we plan to bring it with us over Christmas if we can.

Secondary opinion from St Barts in London confirmed that i HAVEN'T got cancer on the lymph glad. Massive relief, may still need preventative Chemo but most likely will be a day thing and optional.

My partner cried she was so happy bless her.

No 16 week Chemo battering woop!

Quote Originally Posted by fishbowlhead View Post
    Secondary opinion from St Barts in London confirmed that i HAVEN'T got cancer on the lymph glad. Massive relief, may still need preventative Chemo but most likely will be a day thing and optional.

That's your Christmas box sorted right there and then!

Great news!

Dam straight. Ive already started day drinking.

Dam straight. Ive already started day drinking.
    Great news! About your nympho glans and the day drinking.

Melodie Opus 42 No.3 by Peter Ilich Tchaikovsky on classic FM at the mo. AKA the tune from Baker Street on the Frogware Sherlock Holmes games. It just needs a hoss whinnying in the background to make it complete. Wonderful tune, I was gutted they stopped using all the classical tunes in the later games.

Very happy to hear that!