Clear All

Those were the days

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      Roman Numerals?
      Roman Numerals with added ADD:

I... II... (soooo boring)... 3... 4...

Comment

Google everything crashing just as our Meet the Teacher event kicked off, and kicked us all off!

Comment

So the madness officially starts today! Not that things haven’t been crazy enough this week...

Heading to the venue midday today, main thing I have to work on is to chill tf out. Covid and everything else life has thrown at us has made my anxiety worse but my family has been fantastic and incredibly supportive without major fall outs.

Looking forward to seeing the bloke today who is helping us transfer our mountain of wedding ****e to the venue with his dad. Have all the flowers to sort today and he just needs to show up tomorrow.

Excited and hopefully all will be well tomorrow. Seriously wtf are we doing...!

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
            So the madness officially starts today! Not that things haven’t been crazy enough this week...

Heading to the venue midday today, main thing I have to work on is to chill tf out. Covid and everything else life has thrown at us has made my anxiety worse but my family has been fantastic and incredibly supportive without major fall outs.

Looking forward to seeing the bloke today who is helping us transfer our mountain of wedding ****e to the venue with his dad. Have all the flowers to sort today and he just needs to show up tomorrow.

Excited and hopefully all will be well tomorrow. Seriously wtf are we doing...!
            Best of luck! From your posts, I reckon you’ve got everything down pat. And however tomorrow goes down, you can enjoy a lazy Sunday with your BNIB hubby.

I’m sure the BD mods can send [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] a reminder email so he doesn’t sleep in and miss the wedding

Comment

Woken up this morning to find I'm 0.2kgs from my second weight loss target.

Weighing 100kgs is still overweight but it's probably the lightest Ibe been since my 20s!!

My back doesn't hurt anymore, my knees don't ache, I'm sleeping better too.

Comment

[MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] is not BNIB [MENTION=2625]randombs[/MENTION], he's MINT AAAAA++++ R@RE LOOK+++++.

Best of luck, kids. After the year so far, you deserve a great day and lots of happiness!

Comment

[MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] and [MENTION=16665]Blobcat[/MENTION], not sure how much time for forum surfing you'll get in the next 24 hours, so I'll take this opportunity to say I hope the day goes well and congratulations!

We love you guys and wish you many happy years together.

My pro tip is to stop a few times during the day and drink it in. Take some mental photographs. The day flies by and is insane, so stopping to take some memories really helps.

Also, don't get too drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
                    [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] is not BNIB [MENTION=2625]randombs[/MENTION], he's MINT AAAAA++++ R@RE LOOK+++++.

Best of luck, kids. After the year so far, you deserve a great day and lots of happiness!
                    I was trying to keep it succinct!

Comment

Congratulations, asura had won blobcat's mam!

Comment

Hope all the prep goes well and that tomorrow is wonderful. Happy marriage you crazy kids!

Comment

Good luck [MENTION=16665]Blobcat[/MENTION] & [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION].

Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow. Seems like only yesterday that you two crazy kids announced you were gettin' hitched.

I'll be wearing my new hat and raising a glass in the afternoon.

Comment

Best of luck. Enjoy the day, it'll be over in a flash.
                            And get a couple of pictures on here!

Comment

Hope you have a great day tomorrow guys

Comment

Good luck the pair of you! Enjoy it! <3

Comment

Working...
                                X