Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
    [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] is not BNIB [MENTION=2625]randombs[/MENTION], he's MINT AAAAA++++ R@RE LOOK+++++
    Gently used kept in excellent edition the past 12 years by current user. Well used but works perfectly when switched on.

He’s my shiny limited addition rare boi.

Comment

Yuck!

Comment

Limited collector's edition like Halo 2?

Wish you both the best Blosura

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
          Limited collector's edition like Halo 2?

Wish you both the best Blosura
          Are you still trying for the first dance with blobcat’s mam?

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
            Woken up this morning to find I'm 0.2kgs from my second weight loss target.

Weighing 100kgs is still overweight but it's probably the lightest Ibe been since my 20s!!

My back doesn't hurt anymore, my knees don't ache, I'm sleeping better too.
            Great stuff, well done.

Comment

Great job [MENTION=2540]teddymeow[/MENTION]!!!

About to watch some crap tv for s bit to wind down to sleep. Had a lovely night with my family, coming to blows with the venue who have done well to sort things out (wedding coordinator is lovely, manager who we have been dealing with has been good except with communication) and just meetings this new woman has put me very much at ease.

Friend delivered wedding cake earlier, it’s HUGE and weighs a ton, not what she expected or I lol. It weighs as much as a portable vcr tv.

Looks fantastic though, may post picture tomorrow of it but [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] hasn’t seen it yet so not right now.

Goodnight folks.

Comment

Well this thread has me feeling good today, best of luck with it... Take the advice already given, it goes by in a blur.

Comment

Well we did it, got married too.
                  Sleeeeeeeeeep

Comment

Wooooooooo!

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                      Well we did it, got married too.
                      Sleeeeeeeeeep

Comment

Apparently Blobcat’s mam got into a brawl with five blokes at the Do. Blobcat rushed over, asked Asura to help and he said “Nah, five of them should be enough.”.

Comment

The cake weighed a ton

My friend that made it had a problem and ended remaking a tier but the bottom tier became the top and became MASSIVE
                          Top cake my mum is freezing for me for my birthday for the end of the year and the bridal party/ grooms family took loads to have at home and for work this week. I hardly ate any in the end as I was so full from our wedding breakfast and in a heavy corseted dress I could hardly move.

Comment

Ah, the cake bottom became the top. No better metaphor for keeping things interesting in a marriage.

I hope it was a great day! Or at least as good as could reasonably be expected in a pandemic.

Comment

I like the tree idea for the cake. Looks good!

I wouldn't be freezing that cake though. I'd be eating it pronto.

Comment

The cake toppers are cute

Comment

Working...
                                X