No announcement yet.

Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, that Visit Dubai vid preceding several YouTube vids I've been watching, "be my guest" n' all that. Full title "Episode 6 - The Revelation #BeMyGuest".

It makes me wanna go there, it looks well mid/late 80s, I could imagine bumping into Michael Douglas there in both Gordon Gecko and Jewel Of The Nile guises.

Only thing putting me off is potential dismemberments should I visit those parts, I've been sent some horrible stuff. Dubai looks ace, tho. It's the future, it truly looks stunning.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
      I see my wife every night.

Cheers, Colin.
      See you in the relationship thread with divorce proceedings in a few weeks then.

Kidding of course.

Really pleased for you Colin and good luck with the shop . If you ever need any contacts for curriers, packaging, food ingredients, don’t hesitate to drop me a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
        A vid come up in my YouTube recommendations about the downfall of chicken nuggets and their potential extinction.

I couldn't be happier. I've always hated them, both Mickey D's and BK ones are vile, their existence has always seemed to represent fattening crap to me, good riddance!!!!
        They are literally just chicken, herbs & bread crumb, what do you think McDonald’s really put in them?

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
          A vid come up in my YouTube recommendations about the downfall of chicken nuggets and their potential extinction.

I couldn't be happier. I've always hated them, both Mickey D's and BK ones are vile, their existence has always seemed to represent fattening crap to me, good riddance!!!!
          Ban request.

Comment

I have no objection to their chemical composition (damn it, I have a penchant for sandwich steaks). I just...really don't like them. They're a foodstuff that - on paper - I should really like. But to me, they taste like hard, greasy battered rectangles with squish in the middle. I'm a chicken stripper man myself, bloody love 'em.

Comment

Super Double Dragon on the SNES Mini. It's still ****in brilliant!!!! In fact, I appreciate it even more now. It's prob top 3 for me, it's sublime and what a stormin' choon to kick off with!!!!

Comment

Top 3 sidescrolley beater uppers btw

Comment

Heading out for a day at the eternally amazing arcade club, my first day out since last Oct. lol I don’t get out much, retro & music game paradise awaits.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                    Heading out for a day at the eternally amazing arcade club, my first day out since last Oct. lol I don’t get out much, retro & music game paradise awaits.
                    Nice one hope you have a good time. Keep saying I'll have to go, just have to get off my backside and do it.

Really enjoyed some of the NFL teams schedule announcements, I don't watch Game of Thrones but three of them gave a nod to the show.
                    On Wednesday evening, the NFL revealed the times, dates and full schedules for all 32 teams. Here are some reactions via twitter of from the franchises across the league.

As expected some nice digs at certain opponents, in the Falcons vid a reminder of the controversial no-call in the Conference Final between the Saints and Rams.

The Jets, Packers, Seahawks and Panthers had a gaming theme to theirs, the Panthers pick of the bunch - can you guess all the games, I certainly couldn't.
                    They are all listed here;

Comment

If you spell out ATTIC out loud lol

Comment

The moment two minutes into "Boys Keep Swinging" by Bowie, when the WTF?!!-worthy guitars slip in.

It's an amazing track already, that bit is just taking the piss it's soooooo gooooood, 'tis the BEST piece of guitar flourish evaaaaah.

Comment

Comment

Been great stripping my house back to absolute bare bones and starting again. Had to re do the entire electric system as it was all shot, so re did everything. Been awesome getting every socket, light and fitting exactly where I want them.

USB quick charge 3.1 on every socket.
                            Loads of extra sockets in the walls to future proof.
                            Permanent Ethernet sockets in the walls where I may have a console.

It’s now a gamers electrical paradise
                            Last edited by fishbowlhead; 21-04-2019, 10:21.

Comment

Ordered a Roomba. The charging station thing has a vacuum built in to empty the Roomba’s container. It’s a vacuum for the vacuum.

I’ll be buying large googly eyes to stick on it.

Comment

Had a walk by the beach this afternoon and overheard this gem from a dad carrying his kid's scooter whilst said little kid kept randomly hitting him.

"If you hit me one more time you are walking back home by yourself all the way to London"

Just something about it tickled me

Comment

Working...
                                X