No announcement yet.

Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got my charity walk for Macmillan done yesterday after it was cancelled due to bad weather. Big thanks to the folks here who donated -

Comment

Was that bottom bit a detour for the pub?

Comment

No, but I did smash an imperial stout as soon as I got home.

Comment

Eeee! :O

Comment

Did I miss the call for donations? Happy to chuck in a few quid!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
              Did I miss the call for donations? Happy to chuck in a few quid!
              Ah cheers mate, you can donate here -

Help Colin Gardner raise money to support Macmillan Cancer Support

Comment

Just stuck my OGXB Morrowind GOTY into the XB1 and it asked me to install an update (meaning it'll work).

Some peeps online also suggesting it's 60fps, too. Hmmmmmm. I'm not setting myself up for that level of disappointment but has anyone played it this way and could confirm or not confirm this?

Either way, looks like it'll take a couple hours to download, I'll know myself by then.

It WORKS. That's a good smile. I hear Indiana Jones does, too. I'm gonna dig that out.

Comment

A new customer requested a new piece of avionics in their airplanes: the AHRS. Now, how you pronounce it? Do you spell out A-H-R-S or do you say...ars?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Had a rubbish day. Please cheer me up with jokes or funnies.

Comment

Fammydodd Aerospace, a subsidery of Fammydodd Heavy Industries, is planning to launch a space station in 2031. However the fammydodd led design of using traditional urinals in a zero-g environment is proving extremely controversial.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X