X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
    Hahaha that is brilliant.

Comment

The angst, drama and hysteria about whether or not to have reactions to posts on rllmuk is very amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
        The angst, drama and hysteria about whether or not to have reactions to posts on rllmuk is very amusing.
        real muck.

Comment

Braved a beer garden after work yesterday as it was a colleagues last day. She mainly works at the smaller practice I rarely work at but I saw loads of her at the start of lockdown as she, like me, was one of the only nurses that pretty much worked throughout helping the emergency hub for the county. She's in her 50's (doesn't look or act like it) and the extra work and stresses of covid made her realise she can't stay in this job forever and wanted to change career before it left a lasting physical impact on her. Such a nice lady, sad to see her go but happy for her bright outlook for the future.

Had a lovely chat with everyone at the beer garden, a dentist who is particularly difficult to work with let us kinda lay into him and help him problem solve his worst habits (terrible time keeping). Topic changed rapidly to incredibly inappropriate and hilarity endured and it was just a very nice hour after work, the first 'proper' get together since lockdown began. A very small boy in a (awesome) Mario tshirt kept nosing in on everyone's conversations (definitely was not social distancing but was no harm). At one point everyone heard the poor thing take a nasty fall against the gravel and raised plant beds and we all felt for him. He was super happy to meet everyone and waved 'Bye' about a hundred times when he left so he was quickly recovered from his trauma. A very pleasant evening.

Comment

Someone added fan lyrics to hyper potions already amazing sonic mania theme song it just fits so well. Antidepressant in audio form this made my weekend a lot more enjoyable.

Last edited by importaku; 15-08-2020, 22:02.

Comment

Tried on my actual wedding dress today, looking pretty good.

In danger of losing too much weight so will stick to what I have been doing diet wise for now as its slowing down, not go to maximum warp for the last 6 weeks and counting.

Started making up the favors bags. As long as things go ok this week in regards of other matters we should be pretty set to getting married in just over a month. Crumbs!

Comment

Exciting!
                Stressful times though. Remember to make time for each other

Comment

You absolutely have to put some pictures on here after the wedding. It's two forum members getting married!

Comment

I like this idea

Comment

Reminds me of a hotel in Oslo that, about 20 years ago, had a bar on the top floor. The men’s’ toilets had the urinals built into a huge open window looking out over the whole of the city. It was very liberating.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                        I'd be worried if they need constant power to remain opaque. Hopefully they're like e-ink and only need it when switching, otherwise I'd be afraid of them flicking back mid-session

Comment

That it might suddenly revert back to transparent is part of the thrill.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                            That it might suddenly revert back to transparent is part of the thrill.
                            My willy is almost head-height over here!

Comment

I was sceptical when I read that Johnson was taking a camping holiday. Reeked to high heaven of a Cummings-concocted 'man of the people' publicity stunt. Turns out it was. The useless fool was in a cozy cottage while a tent was pitched in a nearby field for photo ops. Best thing: they didn't ask the farmer who owns the field for permission and he was mightily pissed off. Subsequent press coverage revealed holiday location, security breached, and holiday now cancelled. Brilliant. If only all Johnson's lies had such direct consequences.
                              Last edited by Golgo; 22-08-2020, 10:23.

Comment

Working...
                              X