No announcement yet.

Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The local council says there are no plans to remove any of the remaining mushroom carvings.

The beeb is on fire right now!

Comment

Comment

I do really enjoy seeing posts from you guys with new consoles and getting excited about playing again.

Comment

Think I found the perfect PS3 to install CFW on.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            We’ll see who the knucklehead is when he tries to get of level 3 lol

Comment

Got our wedding photos back late last night.
              Most of them are pretty good so pleased we got some we are happy to have printed out on display rather than just in an album locked away.

Especially like one of my mother and stepdad (who are usually not the best of friends when I visit) which I plan to print for her as part of a Christmas present outside of the album I'll make up for her anyway.

Comment

Are you not sharing a wedding photo with the forum?

My smile is that I genuinely don't care I cancelled my PS5 preorder and that I'm having absolutely zero FOMO vibes!

Comment

I didn't order a PS5 nor an XSX and for once, I'm really hoping my wife doesn't surprise gift me one for Christmas.

I'm having loads of fun restoring and messing about with 8-bit machines right now.

Comment

Made some Japanese Curry for an early tea. Takes me back to happier times travelling around Japan and chowing down on local food.
                    Last edited by Cepp; 24-11-2020, 22:07. Reason: typo

Comment

I just started Asura's Wrath.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                        I just started Asura's Wrath.
                        Nice. A game with style in abundance.

Comment

Experts have confirmed the apple found by Archie Thomas has never been seen before.

Looks yummy!

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa View Post
                            Sadly a bit too strong for me, tooth doctor told me a few years ago I eat too much fruit and it's impacted my teeth, I only do golden delish now, though I love a pink lady.

Comment

Opened the shop today on a Sunday for the first time in eight months. Not sure if it's a smile or an irk to be honest!

Comment

"The fish itself is so fresh I can still taste its memories."

"The batter holds the grease so well not not in a way that gives you sticky fingers. It's as if this fish looked outside and saw it was raining and put a batter jacket on. It fits the fish perfectly. And the fish fits it.
                                The crispiness has layers. Layers upon layers of crispiness. Like an onion but from the sea… and it’s a fish."

Comment

Working...
                                X