Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by randombs View Post
    I’d like QC’s avatar to have an ambulance light on top spinning round and round.

A gif.
    I had an animated avatar for a while where Mechanikong popped up, his eyes flashed and then he ducked down again.
    It was only slightly less annoying that Boris' chameleon avatar.

Comment

They discontinued Panda Pop ages ago, I'm on the Calypso Cups now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
        They discontinued Panda Pop ages ago, I'm on the Calypso Cups now.
        I make my own Calypso juice with a bit of Lidl washing up liquid, dish water and a bit of sugar.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
          I make my own Calypso juice with a bit of Lidl washing up liquid, dish water and a bit of sugar.
          Make sure you do it in an unwashed pot, then it'll add some natural colour.

Comment

Wife said during class " that guy got accidently assassinated

Comment

FammyDodd would be FannyDwad.

Dogg Thang would be WADhunter

Colin would be Supergran.

Comment

If you’re not careful, Charles is going to change all our usernames.

Comment

[MENTION=7343]prinnysquad[/MENTION] would be greenhouse...or blanket flapper
                  Last edited by Zaki; 11-10-2019, 09:20.

Comment

Bwahahaha blanket flapper

Comment

Whenever i think of one liners and usually get a erghh eye rolling response from my wife one yesterday was Saw a sign saying Traffic lights out of order and i thought oh does it go amber green red

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                          My friend took me to the tweakers.net (big Dutch tech site/forum) 21st birthday bash yesterday. It was great for the €15 entry. Loads of food trucks, free drinks/beers, arcades, soldering workshops, and a Mario Kart 8 time trial tournament that I came first place in - bagging myself a second monitor in the process.
                          Epicness

Comment

It's already Tuesday! Short work weeks ftw!

Comment

Ended up going back to NAMCO MUSEUM VIRTUAL ARCADE on 360 for the first time in probs 8/9yrs. It's so old you can't even install it to the HDD, and about 7 of the games are like XBLA games that have their own cheevz.

That's like thirty old, brill Namco games on it and they're all pretty much still full of colourful joy.

Really made me smile. So good.

Comment

Nice thing is, all the XBLA games have come up in 'My Games' on the 360 dash and now I've got Xevious in my grip...now I can play it with cheevz...

Comment

Working...
                                X